Is YouTube important for marketing?

Portillo90

Depends what u want to start ,but in general as i can see yes. a lot of people promote their projects in youtube

Rob Whisonant

If your videos can entertain or educate, it's a great source of traffic.

JohnWeb

Some people make a fun video and get 100,000 views. That can't be worth nothing. There are huge traffic numbers out there.

JanetGriggs

Yeah, I think at present video marketing is the biggest source to take a lot of visitors. And youtube is the first place to share and promote any kind of video ever.

PaymentGateway

you can promote your content and get traffic from videos portal like youtube, daily motion etc, It is a great platforms for your product promotion.

bessieexum

You'll be able to foster your content and also get traffic out of video portal sites such as youtube, daily motion, it's an excellent platform for your own product promotion.

alitce

YouTube Marketing is a crucial strategy to take advantage of the massive evolution of the Web to video for both Internet marketers and online business owners.

fromrachel

Videos are becoming more and more important in the world of social media marketing. Can you tell me Is Youtube important for marketing?
Sure, it is important for marketing but today more people are using it to make money than promoting on this social video network.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.