Facebook Advertisement?

Maxwell

Hello,

I want to know about the Facebook advertisement in this post. if i will increase a like on page of Facebook with the some tools. Can i get the unique visitor/ genuine traffic on my website as well? Can i get increase my business through the Facebook advertisement? But i have industrial field.

I did research on B2C market but there i got the visitor only on Facebook but didn't get any visitor on website through the website.

so please let me know how can promote to Facebook page for genuine enquiry as well?

romtap

Facebook advertisement has help me to get really good traffic. I think this is one of the best method around.

BlackWoods

Make sure you adjust your targeting well so that more people will click on your ads which will link to your website and not Facebook page.

steveschmidt85

Facebook Marketing campaigns are best choice if you are doing brand marketing or branding or business of product. I will not recommend facebook marketing for every business but it's good for those people who directly sell the daily use product/services to the people.

CloudLIX

Facebook MArketing campaign is very good choise to increase your website popularity, i use fb tool to increase likes, and it`s works, in 2days increased by 500 like`s. My website populiarity increase about 20 %

Rufus Conn

I think you can try Google paid service or just manually increase your fan page instead.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies