Recent Google Updates?

Solar_NextGen

Hello Friends,

Actually, I am unable to find if there are any recent Google updates launched recently. I can see some of my keywords have dropped on their current positions and my website traffic is conflicting.

Please reply. Improvement suggestions on the current rankings will be appreciated.

Dopani

You can check searchengineland or searchenginejournal website for some news about SEO and Google updates.

I can see some of my keywords have dropped on their current positions and my website traffic is conflicting.
If you are facing this problem, you may need to check your bakclinks and content on your websites, it can be affected by Google's algorithm updates.

Brill Mindz

yeah because of updating my page rank also went down, you have to follow the new rule set by google

Aby

Google updates were launched recently on 1st March 2020. Google announced that it was going to consider No Follow backlinks as a hint about knowing the quality of the content that is being linked to.
Also even before this Google considered No Follow links as a quality rating in some exceptional cases.
Please ensure that you have a natural link profile as 70 % Do Follow links and 30 % No Follow links.
This will ensure that you get the benefit of having No Follow links as well.

If your content is going down in ranking then I would suggest you get a second pair of eyes to review your content.
Once you optimize your content in all the ways that it is lagging then you would be able to get your position on Google back.

I hope this helps!
Regards.

niamul21

Hello Friends,

Actually, I am unable to find if there are any recent Google updates launched recently. I can see some of my keywords have dropped on their current positions and my website traffic is conflicting.

Please reply. Improvement suggestions on the current rankings will be appreciated.
You can search for it for further information but Googe does this in regular intervals.

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.