Facebook Ads vs. YouTube Ads, Which One Is Best?

joshuaH

Hello,

Which one is best platform to advertise between the two?? I need some advice from all you guys!

Rob Whisonant

It depends on where your target market hangs out. And what platform they are on when they are in buying mode.

So, what platform does your target market hang out on?

bessieexum

It little depends on your targeting business. If your business like E-Commerce you can promote your business on Facebook. Otherwise Youtube marketing is the best place for marketing any kind of business.

Princety

This is based on people with both experience in fb and youtube ads. In Yt they get lower cpc with targeted and optimized campaigns than Fb ads. However both needs optimization to get the sweet spot of a lower cpc with relatively high conversion rates.

Larrycole

Yes, it depends on your target market. Which determines the one to choose.

Brill Mindz

Anyhow, both the platforms don't want their visitors to leave their platform.

For example, if you are running ads for your website then ads on both platforms don't do well for you.

You have to put more money in advertising to get desent results.

Tip:

If you are promoting FB page then you will get more likes and shares on Facebook.

If you are promoting YouTube video then you will get more video ad views on YouTube.

Above all, if you are taking their visitors to another platform like website or android app installs then your ad will not reach more audience.

hhvhgchg

I advise you to use facebook ads because it s better and cheap

vivek kashyap

hey there,
If you need to target large audiences you may select Facebook ads
If you need get more audience in short time you may select YouTube ads
but re-targeting and liking for specified audience is present in Facebook ads my choice is face book ads are best

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I didn't get any results when advertised with Facebook so I would suggest you try Youtube advertising :)

escale4176

It depends on the audience you want to target. But in general, Facebook ads returns more leads and conversions than Youtube because most of the users browse facebook.

monjur

When it comes to deciding on who to use for your website marketing, there is no clear-cut winner. While Facebook can cost you less, the sheer amount of videos on YouTube is impressive and something you cannot count-out. In fact, we recommend utilizing both platforms to advertise your website. It wouldn’t make sense to pay attention to just one platform and ignore the other.

ryanerwindm

Google/YouTube ads are based on search queries which mean that they are user intent based.
while Facebook ads based on characteristics and preferences of its users.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.