email marketing without website?

mattdavis

hello
i have a big database of email. i used to sell my lists to earn money. but now i want to use them myself.
unfortunately i don't have a website. is there any affiliate network that i can join without being ask for a website?

Rob Whisonant

You can get website hosting for $5 or less a month. It's well worth the tiny cost. Don't try to do things half ass. It's a business. If you treat it as one, it will reward you. AKA make more money. :)

Daniel Cortes

Yes, you don't need a website to join affiliate programs for the most part but I agree with Rob Whisonant, you will be much better off if you get your own website, and it is not expensive.

But If you really don't want to get your own website then you can also create a free blog on blogger.com or wordpress.com and use that if you get asked for a domain name.

Clickbank is easy to join and you don't need a website to create an account.

Christler

hello
i have a big database of email. i used to sell my lists to earn money. but now i want to use them myself.
unfortunately i don't have a website. is there any affiliate network that i can join without being ask for a website?
Yes, even without website you can monetize your list. Become an affiliate and promote products that you believe will greatly help your list. You can register in affililiate networks like Clickbank or Jvzoo.

Freddy

Yes! most of email marketing platform comes with an opt-in landing page template not necessary to have a website ..

Christler

go to Clickbank.com or Jvzoo.com you'll find a lot of products to promote to your list there.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.