Asking about Email Marketing

charlwilson

Hey, I'm going to start a popular digital marketing service: email marketing. I've been learning about it since last week. However, I have some confusions that I hope you can help me clarify by replying here.

Are cold emails different from business emails? If so, what are they exactly?

Also, I'm curious about the daily limit on emails that Google allows for forwarding without templates.

I'd appreciate it if you could address these questions that have been on my mind. I'll be waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Last edited:

krish12344

Hey, I'm starting my email marketing journey and have been learning since last week. However, I have some confusions that I hope you can help me clarify by replying here.

Are cold emails different from business emails? If so, what are they exactly?

Also, I'm curious about the daily limit on emails that Google allows for forwarding without templates.

I'd appreciate it if you could address these questions that have been on my mind. I'll be waiting for your response.

Thank you.

Hey there! It's awesome that you're diving into email marketing—it's such a valuable skill. Yes, cold emails are different from regular business emails; they typically target new, potential clients. Regarding Google's daily email limit, it's usually around 500 emails per day for standard accounts.

Clay_P

Let me share some information about cold emails and business emails. They are indeed different!

Business Emails:
  • These are emails exchanged between individuals or businesses who already have a relationship. For example, existing customers, vendors, colleagues, etc.
  • The tone is typically professional, focusing on specific communication needs related to ongoing business.
  • These emails can be order confirmations, project updates, or meeting follow-ups.
Cold Emails:
  • Cold emails are sent to individuals or businesses with whom you have no prior contact.
  • The goal is to initiate a new relationship and generate interest in your services (like your email marketing!).
  • Since there's no established connection, the email needs to be very personalized and value-driven to grab attention.
  • Cold emails are a core part of email marketing outreach strategies.
Regarding the daily limit, you can send around 500 emails with Gmail. However, Gmail might flag your account if it finds suspicious activity to prevent spam. Sending a high volume of emails to new recipients daily might trigger these flags.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.