Which new language to learn?

Misrabia69

I was wondering if you could help me with an issue. I currently know about web development in Javascript and I would like to start learning a new language. Which language would you recommend for me to start learning?

alexsophia

Hey,
i think at first you should learn English .Because English is acceptable for all section and if you learn at first English you will able to work every section.
Best of luck.

alanmark

I was wondering if you could help me with an issue. I currently know about web development in Javascript and I would like to start learning a new language. Which language would you recommend for me to start learning?
Umm, you have learned the toughest one. I believe you also know html? I would suggest you to learn Asp.net or Ajax. These two are most powerful web development languages.

Hey,
i think at first you should learn English .Because English is acceptable for all section and if you learn at first English you will able to work every section.
Best of luck.
Misrabia was asking about web development languages not speaking languages. Anyways never mind as you are new to forums so it happens. Next time before replying to any thread don't forget to read the description of the thread starter.

~Alan

getlinkz

Yeah that's what I thought since he was able to create the thread in English. He needs other programming languages.

alexsophia

Hi,
I am really sorry for my false comment . Actually fist time i can not read details .Just i was following the thread question . So now i agree with Alanmark comment .Please try to learn ASP net or Ajax language .
Thanks Alanmark,

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
OWF
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.