Which Programing language is Easy to learn ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul22

I think PHP too is the easiest way to learn.In fact in Finland country there are many it palvelut or IT services are good at PHP and HTML and they learn it immediately.

Carolsafin

SQL Programming language is the easiest programming language. I learn with in 15 days.

robert

For me learning how to code programming languages on PHP, CSS and HTML are easy to learn because the syntax are the same.

pixelfire

The easiest of all the programming languages is i think php. Actually better describing it is not easy but it is convenient to find the material related to it on the internet as it is a open source.

Ari johnson

there is lots of language like C++, Java,Visual Basic and HTML are the programming languages most often used in Computer Science, Information Technology and Web Programming.

Most I like is PHP because it is based of wordPress, Joomla, drupal Open source platform.

If you may like to learn these programming languages then You can use Google.com or go to YouTube to find many free tutorials, software, forums and etc. for learning programming.

Ari johnson

PHP is a Best programming language used forWeb development to produce dynamic Web pages ...best for Coding and easy to learn.
i pefere also PHP which is trending in today's time and easy to learn. by PHP you can also work in WordPress Development, Drupal Development, Joomla and many oither open source platform.

Henrydio

Easiest programming language to learn is C, C#, Html. We have to learn this programming language before any programming language and it is easiest.

NdotTechnologies

PHP is very easy to learn because it is open source as well as there are lot tutorials available in the internet which helps you a lot to know more about PHP.

JamesMarks

I agree, PHP is easy to learn and simple programming language. Main advantage, it is open source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.