Chrome VS Fire Fox.

Misrabia69

Dear members of webmaster sun forum tell me about which is best Chrome Or Fire Fox?

MikeQ

I would say that Chrome runs faster than Firefox. But Firefox is also not bad, it is a good browser with lots of SEO and other useful addons which can work for SEO tools.

steveschmidt85

Google chrome is fastest browser to use but you can't avoid the firefox as it support tons of addons and plugins for every kind of use.

Inquestor

Yes, Chrome is load pages quicker. Firefox tends to be a bit laggy. Like stated above Firefox supports a ton of plugins which is good.

I do not use chrome for developing as I do not trust the integrity of Google. I also like to test websites on several different browsers. I use the following

Chrome
Torch
Firefox
IE 6, 7 8, 9
Netscape
Safari

I still do not understand why Microsoft has not developed a better browser. You think they would want to have a better product than Google because Internet Explorer "SUCKS"!!!

RafaelJames

Both are best browsers for SEO but Mozila is more preferable because it is more compatible to SEO related tools like SEO quake and many more.

cruiseworld

Mozilla Firefox is best browser for work.We can use the best Add ones of Firefox.

Alex_smith

Mozilla bit slow compare to chrome, if you add more extentions to chrome it will be very slow. Mozilla is better if you are using any extensions or addons for your purpose.

Mark Steve

Personally I really like to browse via Chrome because it is fast and very light as compared with others. Furthermore, I also love its extensions which should be useful for me while developing.

Inquestor

Well, Firefox just got another thumbs up today.

They "FINALLY" updated their download manager! The location of it is just perfect now!

Holly Nicole

Personally I use Maxthon Cloud Browser and I love it. It doesnt have all the features that Chrome and Firefox does but it's still a great browser

ventureer

I use both. Firefox for some extensions and Chrome for fast browsing.

Both are free, you don´t need to choose. :)

pixelfire

Well that is a very hard one. As both this are true competitor of each other and have their own unique features. From both of this i would like to give and edge to Firefox as my favorite as i use it most.

TwitWeb

I use Google Chrome because it runs very fast.

However, Firefox is also a good browser, you can use so many SEO addons and tools if you use this browser, I would say.

Kavin Martin

Mozilla Firefox is just slow then Chrome. But it is very useful For SEo work. Mozilla Firefox has many add-ons for SEo.

Last edited:

jdunhin

I used to love Firefox but they had allot of bugs end of last year so I switched to Chrome as my main browser. But Firefox is stable now for desktops and mobiles.

If you program you must use all the browser to test in.

Ric

Chrome work fast than firefox, so in my opinion chrome is best browser. Firefox is also good to use for their tools.

md_lee

Well if all you do is browsing and web research, I guess chrome has the edge. But when it comes to extended functionalities and web developer tools such as debugger and element inspectors, Firefox is the one to go for.

For eye candy lovers, safari has everything in the one visual candy aspect that it offers. :D

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.