How Are You Making Money Online?

Christler

Affiliate marketing is a good start if you don't have your own product to sell. A lot of affiliate programs have tools you can use to make it easier for you to promote.

nilpotter

Hi Everyone! I know a lot of people are actually making money online. Do you mind sharing what earns you money online. I'm looking to earn online as well. Thanks!
Affiliate marketing is the first choice. As well as you can start your own website.

PyruteMoney

For starters, affiliation is the best thing to do, but you have to be serious and active.

Dandil

You may have heard that people make thousands of dollars by buying and selling goods on Amazon Seller Central. While it may sound too good to be true, people are making money as Amazon FBA sellers.

After all, E-commerce has moved mainstream. Anyone with a computer and initiative can start their own website. That website becomes your e-commerce store. The website is your storefront.

webmuss

I make around $500-$1000 per month from my blog Digital Millions. I blog mostly about blogging, digital marketing, WordPress, and making money online related topics. As I'm writing this, my blog is just 6 months old. The main income from my blog is with affiliate marketing mainly from one affiliate program which is HostGator. This is a web hosting company that pays $65 for every sale.

But if you can send them 10+ customers in a month, you get $100 for every sale. In April, I made $1100 in this way. Although my blog has a lot of articles where I've included affiliates links to many different programs, I am yet to make consistent income from them, apart from a few sales here and there.

The most important article that consistently brings at least $500 per month is about How to Start a Blog and Make Money Online Step by Step. This is a blog post of more than 15000 words which took almost 20 days of consistent work to produce. In the article, I suggest my readers to HostGator web hosting which is the web host I personally use also. After producing this article, I promoted this article on Pinterest and other social media like a mad man. I used a Pinterest scheduling tool called Tailwind to post pins 30-35 times per day. And I also sent hundreds of requests to Pinterest group boards to accept me as a pinner. After consistent work for months, I spread my pin image to many active group boards. I now receive at least 10-20 visitors every day to the article on autopilot. And, it brings me 5-10 sales per month.

I can say most of the visitors come from Pinterest from the pin images I posted months ago. If you know Pinterest you'll know that Pinterest traffic is very highly targeted. Because users see your pin images and read the text on the image and then click to visit your site. So it makes it very high targeted traffic. I wish to improve my earnings day by day.

If you want to start a blog to make money, I will suggest you create a revenue-generating plan right from day 1. That's what I did. Many people just publish blog posts without focusing on how exactly they are going to make money. Don't do that. And of course, don't promote products and services just to earn money. Look for the best products with the best commission rates. This way you are helping your readers as well as yourself.

I don't want to ruin my reputation for a few dollars. After all, blogging is all about building reputation and strong relationships with readers who will trust and probably intentionally buy using your affiliate links (yes, that happens).

I DON'T WANT TO BRAG. I JUST WANT TO SHOW WHAT'S POSSIBLE. I ALSO LINKED THE BLOG POST IN THIS ANSWER, FOR YOUR REFERENCE.

SitePro

I started as a designer and quickly expanded my business as a reseller, which now makes up most of my income. Reselling is similar to affiliate sales, except that you can have a recurring commissions source and you can support your customers as your own. It is really more of a partnership, they do the back-end work (so partner with a good company that you know you can trust, rely on, and depend on to continue a 'white label' presence in good faith) while I handle the marketing (my clientele and peers in my industry is where I started and continue to be my best customers).

And example of a bad company to hook-up with is GoDaddy. They used to have the best reseller system in world, then the company was bought out and they sold all the resellers out, no longer even maintaining or faking any kind of a 'white label' reseller experience.

Luckily, my design clients needs required multiple different options and services, which required that I venture out and explore alternate systems that met their needs while addressing their concerns over security, accessibility and the whole anti-spam system I market (mostly word-of-mouth & promo/PR listing/news links because email & webspam are such huge parts of the problem).

It's slow going this way, but I get to provide technical customer support myself, as many of my clientele/customers/peers trust me and there is usually a 24 hour a day web-ticket/toll-free support staff available (in all of my high-profile solutions).

From there, as a designer, I also started sharing the resources I use (graphics, fonts, etc.). And now, I am graduating from freeware (photography, graphics & fonts) design to actually starting to sell some of my stuff as stock for other designers to use.

And I know it doesn't count, because it's not online, but I also build PCs and media servers as a hobby, which also sometimes gives me a better insight into the technical aspects that happen on the backend, so that I can talk a bit better about the tech when I do give support.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.