Paid or unpaid SEO

Rob Whisonant

Best answer
If you know SEO then do unpaid. If you don't know SEO use paid SEO.

Reactions: nilpotter

paul1129

paul1129
Knowing SEO and doing it effectively are not the same thing. If anybody have knowledge but lacks the resources then he or she cannot do it effectively. And then again for resources OP will need money. So, the real question should be whether can it be done for free or not. And to the question the answer will be at some point money will be needed.

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
10 years ago, I only used free SEO but recent years, I used both paid and free SEO because I didn't have more free time for free SEO. Beside, free (Unpaid) SEO just gave me normal backlinks while paid SEO gave me quality backlinks without spending more time and efforts for them.

nilpotter

Brill Mindz

When a search engine returns its search results, it gives you two types: organic and paid. Organic search results are the Web page listings that most closely match the user’s search query based on relevance. Also called “natural” search results, ranking high in the organic results is what SEO is all about.

Paid results are basically advertisements — the Web site owners have paid to have their Web pages display for certain keywords, so these listings show up when someone runs a search query containing those keywords.

On a search results page, you can tell paid results from organic ones because search engines set apart the paid listings, putting them above or to the right of the organic results, or giving them a shaded background, border lines, or other visual clues.

Aby

Paid SEO in any case.
Because they make efforts to bring your site to the top position in Google.
With free SEO you cannot guarantee that you have used up all the efforts to rank your website to the top spot on Google.

Paid SEO is better any day.

stevenage1987

For new sites, it is important to be visible as natural growing!
Do not do aggressive SEO, spread links between months

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.