Should I buy a shared hosting or reseller hosting?

Steve32

I check both shared hosting or reseller hosting on the forum and both have good features and prices but I don't know which one should I buy, which is more advantages and better, I see reseller hosting has higher price a bit but its not a problem, I need a good hosting for some small Wordpress websites. Please share your advice!

shiju

I want to clear 2 things here.
First for hosting your website the servers may be shared, cloud hosting, VPS hosting, dedicated or WordPress hosting. So these are the Hostings for your purpose.

Then look into 2nd one the reseller hosting, as the name implies you can make Webhosting as a business by selling hosting space to your clients or you can advertise to sell the hosting, as your own. So if you purchase your reseller account, there you can host your own website as well as others.
The permission and space allocation and managing the invoicing are your headache. You will get Cpanel logins for your website and others too.

If any other website hosted in shared hosting can only manage via your Cpanel account. So the price of the reseller account will be higher compared to other hosting methods. If you can manage the technical part then go for VPS and look for the plans. shared hosting is a kind of hosting the server resources are shared with other fellow webmasters. May face slowness sometimes if someone using more resources.

Rob Whisonant

Reseller hosting is still shared hosting. Just has more control features. If you plan to have multiple sites, go with reseller hosting until you can afford a small VPS.

david007

If you want to host WordPress sites, then Shared hosting will the best option rather than reseller hosting if you don't want to resell in the future.

adityagoutam

Shared Hosting and Reseller Hosting are two different hosting types but you should prefer Re-seller Hosting because it is very easy to manage websites as it gives you separation between your websites or you can separately login for each site. with its own cpanel, you can easily sell that website in the future.

Balendu

If you want to start a blog then you have to buy a shared hosting and if you want to start a hosting then reseller hosting would be the best for you.

zainhosting

I think you want to host a single site, If yes, then go with shared hosting, but if you want to get more high resources like CPU and RAM etc then go with VPS, Reseller hosting is not for you my friend.

digitalbs

If you have a small client base, defiantly use a reseller.

It'll save you so much money and you don't have to worry about managing the server, the host will do this.

Stanley_euk

Hello,

Both hosting services are good. First, you have to check your requirements. If you have one or two websites then shared hosting is the best solution for you. But if you have more two websites then I would suggest you to go with reseller hosting service. Using this service you can create different cPanel accounts for each website. You can also host some other websites and make a profit.
So, first, think about your requirements and then take the right decision.

alexmorco

Reseller is something you are paying double and shared hosting is just a panic due to managing it on Cpanel, I would suggest going with managed cloud hosting as I have also moved recently to Cloudways managed hosting, Its just a peace of mind because its convenient in managing the website on their platform.

BrandonDyer

Should I Buy Shared Hosting or Reseller Hosting? To be honest, I myself have recently been involved in this business and I cannot judge the quality of these two hosting services. You can compare them for different reasons, but to find out about these reasons, you need to try using both hosts at least a couple of times. People learn from mistakes, so it's best to try to fix two of them. If you are looking to spend money on just one of these hosting services, I can recommend a website that will detail the various hosting services, as well as their applications and functions.

panda

Reseller hosting, the name kind of gives it away. Its great if you are building sites for customers as this can be a recurring income.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views