What is the best way to do email marketing?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
It is still effective if you have a quality email list. Let send newsletter or promotions to your list and make sure that your subscribers want to buy or concern about what you offered in your email then :)

Rob Whisonant

It's still very effective when it's done correctly. Email campaigns designed to get the readers to know, like and trust you work well and always will.

TheRedWillow

As Marc says, you need a good email list otherwise it doesn't work too well. Email marketing can use different approaches. I tried sending cold emails for a long time but found for the most part it was just a total waste of time.

emilyquirq

Best answer
Before start doing anything with your LinkedIn or email or anything, please make sure that you know who is your buyer persona or the ideal customer profile. Otherwise, all your further efforts would be converted to spam.
Also, don’t forget to optimize your LinkedIn Profile before you start your outbound campaign.

emmy1

Ready your goal for email marketing. Create your email list and select the campaign that you want. Create your campaign and analyze your result.

Daniel@30

Email marketing is a marketing channel where businesses send emails with marketing material to a list of people who have signed up for their email marketing operations.

5 Tips for Better Email Marketing

1. Build Your Subscriber List
2. Personalize Your Content
3. Segment Your Audience
4. Test and Optimize
5. Create an Email Calendar

HTH!

RobiN0963

I think it's not very effective, unless you'll write some unique emails to specific people. Otherwise, all emails either go to spam, or are not read by the recipient

planker26

I think the emails with items that I added to a basket in an online-store and forgot to buy are extremely useful and effective. I'm saying this as a marketing manager and as a client.;)

moonswamp

yes, it still works!
Build you own list instead of buying list
people join your list cos they want to hear from you!
Don't send email daily, don't send useless email!

slarktr

the ideal customer profile. Otherwise, all your further efforts would be converted to spam

niamul21

Nowadays, How much Email Marketing is effective?
Email marketing is always effective if your approach is right. The customers nowadays are moving to the world of online that creates the door for the marketer. Try to manage a quality email list and make engagement with your potential customers.

monjur

Email marketing is up to 40 times more effective than social media, according to a study done by McKinsey & Company. The same study also shows that the buying process happens 3 times faster than on social media.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.