What is the best automation tool for LinkedIn in 2020?

nilpotter

Here are some LinkedIn automation tools for you

LinkedIn Lead Gen Form
LinkedIn Helper
Crystal
Prospect.Io and so on.

emilyquirq

Everyone wants to improve Linkedin productivity, regardless of their job title, industry or domain. Let’s admit, no matter how much time we work during the day, no one has enough time in a day. Obviously, there are no tools that give you additional time, however, we have recommendations on how to take everything within the time you have.

Stanley_euk

For scheduling the LinkedIn post, Hootsuite is the best tool. I have personally use this. It is very reliable and secure. There are some other tools also available in the market.

You can follow this 5 Tools.

#1 LinkedIn Helper.
#2 LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
#3 Leonard (Now MeetAlfred)
#4 LeadFuze.
#5 Crystal.

susiparker

There are many. Choosing the right one depends on your business objectives.
Try LinkedCamp, and it was quite helpful.

EngagementRingsUSA

Question for the group.

I see some great info here about LinkedIn automation tools, but no details as to what the different tools can accomplish. What's the difference between LeadFuze, Crystal and LinkedIn Helper? Why would someone use one versus the other?

The OP's question just says, "best automation tool for LinkedIn". It would be helpful to learn what these different tools are "best" for.

Eugeneus

I think the main difference between automation tools is the different programming ways of how they do automation. For example InTouchTool is quite comfortable for using because it works as widget on linkedin page and you can focus on the same place. I prefer create and run campaigns this way rather than do it on vendor website. But bad this is that this tool works in FrontEnd, and when you run it the software is taking over the browser control and its not comfortable. They might explain it by safety purpose but I only find it very annoying and do not really think that other tools working in background are less safe because I have much experience of using them and I never got blocked.

DanielCampbell

Here is some tools suggestion for you

Expandi.
Zopto.
Leonard.
Crystal.
Dux Soup.
Attach.
IFTTT.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.