Automated Content Script for Sale

Hometutor

Rick Kirkham’s Make Web Pages from RSS Feeds is a PHP script designed to take on-topic articles from article submission sites and “drip” them into your own website in order to increase visitor stickiness, search engine ranking and sales.

New web page generated automatically for each article increasing content and improving SEO.

You set the number of articles for a daily drip feed thus simulating normal input for search engines.

Fair use The program only takes the title and description in the xml feed and links to the article in a new tab.

Raw file created listing all articles. This is used on the side of all articles making it easy for both guests and search engines to find your website content.

Index page option yes or no will give you the choice of creating an index page of ALL of your content both created by you and generated by the script.

Multiple income! Variables are set for ad code at the top of the generated page. More can be added.

The RSS feed generator spiders any page with a php, html or html ending (ending choice is editable) whether written by you or generated by the script. It gets the title and description tags. The RSS feed generator part of the script then creates two types of feeds.

Display feed and social feed
The display feed is a normal looking feed. The social feed title contains the link to the generated web page in the title before the title begins. This is useful if you’re using any sms text notifications of new articles and want to make sure you get the link to the generated web page in the text message.

Cost $192.00
Website https://gottac.info/workfromhome/automatedcontentscript.php

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
Can it get content from whatever sites that I want? like news sites and I can customize link or content for displaying on my blog or website?

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.