I will advise you to contact the sites directly or contribute free content to the sites and request that you include links to your bio that redirect people to your site.
Also, you could consider including the links within the body of the post.
Avoid the free backlinks site. They can mess things up for your site.
Any link exchange can or could cause either a positive or negative effect which will already effect rankings before noticing and won't revert to exact positioning by just deleting. So you can miss out on power on links that may benefit dead domains as you read the one negative point and think better not even attempt. People register domains that have had previous problems they sort them out and it isn't end of world.
The thing about getting backlinks from Guest Posting is that that cost shit ton of money if that site is a High DR DA domain.
So direct outreach and telling them put my backlink in you blogs doesnt really work.
There are a lot of guest posting services that'll help you find your niche and go ahead with it.
Today the field of search engine optimization is becoming competitive day by day and backlinking is gaining popularity as a crucial SEO tool. There are a number of factors determining one’s position on the website and driving traffic towards your site and backlinking is gaining significance and plays an important role for SEO. While discussing the importance of backlinks, they can be termed as the backbone of the website giving it invisible but essential support.
Defining technical backlinks are the inbound links on the website. They are the links placed on other webpage’s and are directed towards your website, these are also known as incoming links, in links, and inward links. Quality inbound links add weight to the website's popularity and search engine ranking. 95% of SEO focus today revolves around quality backlinking.
There are a number of ways to build quality and effective backlinks for your website. Submitting your site to directories, article sites, Online Press Releases, placing signature links in the forums, leaving comments on the blogs, etc. are some easiest methods for inbound linking. You can use a reciprocal link exchange program with quality websites to get related to them.
The importance of backlinking for the SEO game can be discussed under the following points:
• Quality backlinks attract search engines to find your website. Here, the quality of the links dominates over the no. of links directed towards your website. The important thing to be noticed is, a website linked to you having content relevant to your website will perform better than the website having content unrelated to your website.
• Backlinking is a part of the entire ranking algorithm process for all the search engines. If two sites are similar in content and design, search engines have a tendency to prefer sites having more inbound links but again quality links dominate. Linking with a bad site will cause a drop off for your websites on the search engines.
• Quality backlinks drive not only search engines but are a crucial factor to attract web users to your website.
• Backlinks helps to point towards your site. Backlinks found on forums, blogs and other sites across the internet boost up your website's popularity.
• In today’s PR obsessed internet world inbound links are an effective tool to gain better Google PR. Google always considers the number of inbound links while raking the websites.
• Not only Google but all the biggies like Yahoo and MSN now use link popularity and link anchor text as the most important factors in determining their rankings.
• Linking to the relevant and standard websites enhances your credibility on the World Wide Web.
You can increase your website PR and web traffic through inbound linking with trusted resources. Add some quality links to your website and see your web business rocking.
In addition to contacting other websites and offering good quality content in exchange for a backlink, you can create a blog on another website, which will link back to your site. Off the top of my head, Tumblr allows you to do so. With good quality content, especially if other members in the community engage with your blog, your backlinks can go a long away.
There are many ways that you can create backlinks. It is not a single task. In order to create backlinks, you first need to know the basics of backlinks and its importance. You can create backlinks with Forum posting, blog commenting, profile link building, guest posting, social bookmarking and so on. Under these ways, there are several websites out there to interact. You can simply search in any of the search engines and choose the sites that have a high rate of Domain Authority (DA). Then you should focus on building links to your website.
Yes, I agree with JackLeo. Guest posting is the most beneficial way to build the backlinks. There are some other ways also available to make the backlinks, forum participation, image submission sites, profile creation sites, etc.
You can't find the best backlink sites as there are no resources of it. But yes, you can generate the good quality backlinks from High DA and alexa websites. There are several ways to generate backlinks:
1. Guest Blogging
3. Profile Creation
4. Directory Submission
5. Business Listing
6. PPT & PDF
7. Images Submission
The best way, try to make backlinks on those sites who give you do-follow links and also look for high DA PA sites. Contact site owners to create a backlink on their sites by providing them a good, high-quality and informative content.