What are best ways for making backlinks?

thesportsmag

Im very good at On-Page can anyone guide me or provide me the list of backlinks sites i want to make for my site thesportsmag ?

Rob Whisonant

Good backlink sites don't exist. They all only provide garbage backlinks.

Contact sites directly that a post could be of interest to. Discuss with them about getting a backlink to a post. Maybe offer them something in return.

Or just write the best post possible on the subject that people will want to share and link to.

lucaspayne896

One of the best ways of making backlinks is "Guest Posting" and nowadays it is in great demand.

To understand, Guest posting is the exercise of contributing free content to another website or blog in exchange for a link back to your own site.

These links can either be placed in the author's bio section or used to quote information within the body of the post.

This has long been a widespread link building technique as it’s a win-win situation for both sites. One gets free content to share with their audience, while the other earns a high-quality link.

There are various good guest posting marketplaces available in business which will help you in boosting your traffic and get quality backlinks.

Hugo E.

Im very good at On-Page can anyone guide me or provide me the list of backlinks sites i want to make for my site thesportsmag ?
Free baclkinks can harmful to your site, so if you have a budget you should go with quality backlinks :) it will help your site ranking quickly.

Traffic

Traffic
Although there is truth to links being harmful and yes that can happen with relevant links also all which can be monitored and repaired and perhaps gain far more momentum than everyone scared off from comments when they never experiment with it.

maureen27

I will advise you to contact the sites directly or contribute free content to the sites and request that you include links to your bio that redirect people to your site.
Also, you could consider including the links within the body of the post.
Avoid the free backlinks site. They can mess things up for your site.

Traffic

Any link exchange can or could cause either a positive or negative effect which will already effect rankings before noticing and won't revert to exact positioning by just deleting. So you can miss out on power on links that may benefit dead domains as you read the one negative point and think better not even attempt. People register domains that have had previous problems they sort them out and it isn't end of world.

Older threads
Replies
Views
ReH
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
SIG
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.