What is FFA pages in SEO ?

Jack London

Hello friends,

What is FFA pages in SEO ? and how to use it ?
This is new term with me and it's great if you can share some definitions about it

Thank you

allenhill

FFA pages, also known as Free For All pages, are pages that allow anyone to submit a link to them, free of cost and without having to link back to the page.

glennpm

allenhill is correct. But the problem with FFA pages is that, is going to take a while before you website gets approved.

socialmediadfw

FFA stands for free for all. One can submit their website link in those pages without any cost, but search engines are very serious about these links and mark them as a spam.

Charles Bagno

Free for all sites were developed around 6-8 years ago. Very few of them existed, and people had to go to them themselves to post their ads. Now time there is thousands of FFA sites, allow users to place a description and link to their website for free.

Alex Thompson

Hi..FFA pages, also known as Free For All pages, are pages that allow anyone to submit a link to them, free of cost and without having to link back to the page. Thank you...

Johnyallen

FFA is called free for all pages that you can submit our link in many sites free.

Unknown

The definition is very simple FFA = ''Free For All''. What does it mean? just what the name says. You can submit your links to FFA networks for free of charge. It might sound good but it actually isn't. I would warn you to be very cautious about these sites because Google often marks it as spam and you won't benefit at all. I'd personally avoid the FFA networks and find other options for getting higher ranks in the search engines ;)

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
You can submit your links to FFA networks for free of charge. It might sound good but it actually isn't.
How to realize is a FFA networks, can you give me an example to avoid this?

I would warn you to be very cautious about these sites because Google often marks it as spam and you won't benefit at all. I'd personally avoid the FFA networks and find other options for getting higher ranks in the search engines ;)
I don't understand why Google marks FFA networks as spam sites. Can you elaborate this?
if the submission is approved manually then it is still good and can consider it good for SEO?

Unknown

Unknown
It doesn't mark the FFA website as spam but rather the links - search engines consider it as a manipulation technique/unethical strategy and they're very fast at recognizing it now so they easily mark it under the farm spam. Also, many of these FFA sites require a registration and when you give them their email you can expect a lot of spam and unwanted emails in return.

FFA lost all of its value over the years and that's why it's highly advisable to simply avoid these sites altogether. They can be used to build backlinks but these links have literally zero value.

You can easily recognize such websites because they even advertise their services as FFA or things like ''post your URL here for free ... ''. If you ever see this, just leave it.

Hope that this explains it a bit better ;)

ChloeZoey

In my point of view, FFA is a spam technique. It can be used for attracting traffic, which was in the part of SEO. It has become a useless for traffic derivation.

emmie91

FFA is the free for all links which is a spam activity, we should avoid. These resources are open for any kind of link for free just to increase their traffic.

Wagstaff

FFA is the abbreviation for Free for All links which are basically webpages that allows anyone to submit website's URL in their website for absolutely free of cost. FFA is a spam technique for attracting more traffic to one's website.

Daniel@30

I would love to explain in a easy way, FFA is also known as “Free for All” links which are basically webpages that allows anyone to submit the website's URL in their website for absolutely free of cost without having to link back to the page. The site acts as a home to thousands and thousands of FFA pages.

FFA is a spam technique for attracting more traffic to one's website. This is considered spam by Google and will get your website ranked for nothing and possibly have your site removed from Google's index.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.