How can I create a YouTube channel with no experience

ChristianWeslley

I'm new to the digital platform, I would like tips on how to leverage my career in the digital media business.

planker26

The main issue here is the idea behind your project. Which content do you want to create? There should be something unique about your project.

FPForum

creating the channel is easy..Create a YouTube account and post some videos. Getting new subscribers and creating good/engaging content is something else. I'd suggest doing some research on YouTube to see what other people have had success with and then come up with a strategy you want to try, and implement it!

Reactions: conivalcheese

conivalcheese

conivalcheese
Thanks for the insight.

My son created his YT channel and his videos is all about online games (you know youngsters nowadays). And he got stuck with 50 subscribers. I told him to improve on his vid content because there are lot who also do what he does and they are more experienced than him. Do you have any tip or suggestion for him on how to improve his content, provided that his content is also being done by others?

Thanks in advance!😊

Traffic

If you have no knowledge of the subject you will come undone instantly. Is the subject flooded will the public love your personality? Marketing is something to consider once you have made content but content will bring traffic if it is Youtube you will want to monetize it.

niamul21

I'm new to the digital platform, I would like tips on how to leverage my career in the digital media business.
At the very beginning, you need to sign up for Google account then simply visit YouTube.com. There you will find the option named "account". If you already have a Google account follow the process from the YouTube account section.

Grekalis

Have you tried following the guidelines? But, if you don't have what to say better think it over!

NickCrypto

technically to create YouTube channel is very easy- if you have gmail (Google mail) you need only click -create Youtube channel- but it is not easy to promote it. It always needs advertising

Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.