[Review] GG Font website - need feedback

GGFont

GG Font is font website listing and an extremely fast growing site.

We have lots of features easy font preview, each character specified, fast and easy download - NO ADS.

Please review our site and tell us what we need to change / add / remove,
we would like to improve our website and satisfy our visitors.

SEO, overall etc...

Thank you

ggfont.com

NOTICE: If this thread is not in the right category please move it to the right one.

RenderedElite

Reminds me of the OG Google Fonts site, I like it!

My only request and something that would make me bookmark and come back to your site - would be for you to incorporate 'font pairs' to make it easy for web developers to pick pairs for heading and paragraph texts. I usually just do a quick Google search for 'font pairs' and decide what to use from there.

For example, on a font page, instead of showing "New similar fonts', make it show 'Fonts that go well with [[insert font name]]", etc. Simple and effective. Also make a page for 'font pairs' so somebody like me knows you have this feature and aren't just listing a ton of fonts, as I can go see fonts on a dozen other sites just the same.

moonswamp

nice site design!
and yeah, if membership function available for people to bookmark is great!
and also the "most popular” "most recent" and "realted" and the "Author link" needed!

BrandonDyer

I agree, it's a nice site, but it needs to be improved. Everything is a bit loaded and complicated, you need optimization, as mentioned above.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views