Too much backlinks, does it hurt your SEO ?

Tommy

Hello,

Recently, I woke up with a splendid SEO project. Who worked with me before, maybe noticed that I like to do more writing on the head and possibly just what I want, but I tie the head without getting hurt with SEO. In short, to have more free hand.

The problem with this design is that is more ambition, and therefore necessarily related to give head. I have enough free hand, but constraints come from the fact that before me there was an SEO expert, it seems that black hat, which brought about 6-7000 of backlinks just not ok because the site which is about goes down. What makes me a thousand devils, that make me busy with stuff I do not like.

What methods exist to rid myself of these backlinks? I thought he sent mail to all directories, but this is Indian work, and like I feel like I have got a man with 7000 emails which may, perhaps, will give a mini-result.

Other methods exist? Solutions? Ideas? Proposals? ... Indians? :D

justinhotban

Yes, you are right, there are many spam links to your site, so the google think the link you build is for seo only.

OWF

Why not use Google Disavow link in your webmaster tool, I think its the best deal for now.

Danish

It's not necesary that you make more backlinks and you get good ranking. it's not true. recently google has changed its algorithms. if you make more backlinks, your sites ranking would be decrease due to spam backlinks. backlinks should be quality basis.

RafaelJames

You can generate any number of back links but remember one thing that your content quality must be good and links may be generated on high PR websites.

MikeQ

If you are building too many links then you have to create fresh content too, if your site has too much quality and fresh content then it is good if you are building too many links.

mugwande

It looks like many of those back links are spam links but you need to confirm that before you use disavow tool, this tool will notify Google to remove those links from your site.

brad

I think qaulity backlinks on high page rank sites are useful for ranking of site onlines. You r site must have more trafic of visitor rather than having too much backlinks.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.