Money Online 2013-2016

Tommy

Hi friends,

I read here on the forum now started threads 2, 3 years, about online money, niches, etc. monetization. I think it would be necessary topic of the future. Where is the online head? What will be the sources of income over 2 or 3 years. Many looking to start business's future. Many can only give the crappy online now and will not go on paths already trodden and want something new

Andre

I think merketing affiliate will develop and more on. There are still things to be done, both from advertisers, affiliates from and from those who mediates, and other platforms like 2p.

I think everything has to do with cell phones (I mean "mobile", focusing on them, not moving an apartment ) And that pt responsive designs and websites that see better mobile devices are a "must have" in the near future.

I personally want to focus more on membership in 2013, that seems to be enough room for these "lesser", you really need sites with tens of thousands of unique visitors a day and even thousands of dollars to invest to not know what platforms. Although I am aware that income is directly proportional to the time and money invested in projects plus experience, but now I learned during the / test and try to minimize expenses as much as possible to find variants efficiently profitable

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.