Library online project

hoangvu

Hello to the readers,

I have a project 'video store' I should make with the university. This is the opening of an online video store for performers. The users send video under strict technical and quality restrictions. The video is approved by the artistic and technical direction, and is put online.
Here gives way to 'video store": the user, while not having uploaded the video-he himself directly on the server, receives the proceeds of video views through a 'counter'. Obviously through advertising and monetization of video. I also wish that the threshold gain was very low, or that the 100 already views the artist came to earn € 3, but immediately.

I ask you: is it possible? with the forms and methods?
leave here your 'advice' before submitting the project ...

Thank you,
Eddy 88

Last edited:

velvet

Hi Eddy88,
I think you will find your self spending all day and night uploading videos! Let them worry about that...

Maybe you could ask that they upload their videos to YouTube, or even their own Amazon S3 account at a pinch.

At YouTube you could specify they set the video as "Unlisted" so it will not be shown on Youtube, unless you have the specific link of course.

You could then use a nice looking video player of some sort on your site, and only have to add the link once you had approved it.

Thrive Themes have just added a new video features to their system too [URLnf="https://thrivethemes.com/new-video-options/?utm_campaign=new+video+features&utm_medium=email&utm_source=tt-newsletter&tl_inbound=1&tl_target_all=1&tl_period_type=1"]here[/URLnf]

Of course there are many other players around.

There would be various ways you can provide advertising, either on the page or in the videos. Just have to do a bit of research there.

cheers, Mal.

Last edited:

Joe B. Ray

You can set up your site in a way that the user can upload the video directly to the website, but the video won't be displayed to the public until it's approved. Your site can notify you when a video is uploaded, then you just have to watch it and click on the approve button or reject button. If you approve the video, it goes live to the public, if you reject it, an email is sent to the user letting them know that the video was rejected.

This is usually how this type of "video stores" sites work.

The 3 Euro for 100 views is highly unlikely to happen but you never know. You just have to try and see.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.