Google vs Library

AskMeAnytime

People nowadays are considerably lazy because they only search for lecture online. For me personally, it would be better if you would search the library, because the information in the library are legit and certified. Unlike on the internet, some data and informations are fake. But that is just my opinion. How about you? Would you prefer google or library?

Dylan0120

As you have said information that you will gain in the library are all legit and certified, for this reason I would choose library. Even for this very clear reason, I really feel sad because when you will go to the library specifically in a city or municipal library, you can see that only few number of students or individual were reading or researching in the library. Many people here especially students have preference to search online than going to library. That's my sentiment as a student then who really appreciates going to library and make some research. I others can appreciate it too.

mirabella

i would still want to use the library. i have an experience browsing in the Internet that is not true or legit because some edit the information that they don't have any hard proof that is true. Unlike in the library you will have many reference you will just need time and patience that you need to read the contents and find the right answer to the question you are looking for. And in the library there are so many answers waiting for you. Internet still doesn't have the right content and complete information to the subject that you are looking for. Sometimes it will just show you word for word of what you've search. When you have pass the report you make through internet you'll find out that it is different from what the real answer is. You did type all the information you are looking for but it have a fake content. Better trust books in the library because before we have internet we all rely to the information that's in the books.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.