What social networks do you recommend for the automotive niche?

RenderedElite

I recently started an automotive blog on various topics, like auto detailing, auto repairs, etc. For now, I have just been producing content and guest blogging for backlinks. I also use quora to answer questions and link to my site when appropriate. Reddit has gotten me a lot of traffic and affiliate sales, and tumblr has gotten me more traffic recently.

For now, I've been using a decade-old twitter profile I set up to promote stuff throughout the years. It has about 35k followers and gets me traffic when I post. I have a few other profiles like this, with less followers (12k and 7k).

What I want to do next is create 'official' pages for my brand. I am getting a better logo and graphics made for the pages now. I am thinking I will need a Twitter, Facebook Page, Instagram and YouTube. Yes, I do plan on producing YouTube content showing how to make repairs on vehicles, detail cars, etc.

Are there any other social networks you know of that might help me reach my target audience? Basically, anyone who loves cars, or owns a car. My site covers a broad range of topics, helping both professionals and car owners alike.

hipcat

I think car forums and related FB groups would work best for what you have in mind.

I admire your focus and I think you'll do well with it.

You can go with FB page/Group and Linkedin Page or profile for getting targeted audience.

Rob Whisonant

Where does your target market hang out?

Do you love cars? If so, where do you hang out?

monjur

You can go to a Facebook group or Twitter for your target audience.

makemywebsite

Facebook will be a great social media option to promote automotive products. You add products to facebook catalog one by one with its pricing and description and it gives users to find your products with more clarity.
- Joining the niche-based group and start sharing your products.

JasonParker

Facebook and Instagram are the most important social media platforms present world. You can go with them.

John-S

For automotive products, Facebook will be a great social media platform to share the information.

jeffscott

I would prefer Facebook for the most detailed informative post for automotive niche with interesting image or short video.

conivalcheese

Best to know who are your target market and in what social media do they usually hang out.

susiparker

LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook. Many businesses are using these platforms for B2B and B2C leads. You can join Linkedin groups to find ideal customers.

Albertina

You can target the consumers on Facebook by placing ads and reaching to the people who have indicated they are in the automotive market

Jaydenwix

Well, you can use Diigo and also do blog commenting for your niche. Also, use the google ads platform for this.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.