Do social networks help SEO?

harrygreen90

Promoting and working on social networks like sharing links, make connections, marketing your websites or services on social networks as Facebook, Twtiter, Linkedin...etc will help SEO for your website better? what is your opinion? if yes then why?

Hello Harry,
I am not 100% confident that sharing links on social networks improves a websites SEO. I believe, based on conversations I have had with others, that traffic from social networks is often low-quality traffic. Unfortuantely, this means that posting in groups on Facebook may not get you far. However, I believe that having a presence on each social network is a good idea. This helps potential clients/customers/readers/etc to see that you are active on social media.

An idea would be to setup a business profile on LinkedIn as a way to further establish market authority, if that's something you are looking to do.

kaushlendra

Definitely, Google is very observable to social signal, so social media helps for SEO

Let me tell you the incident:
one of my friend's article was very new but he was good in social media interaction so, when he post one of his article and share it on facebook and to to his friends then within one day that article was ranking on the top 3 position.

so Definitely social media plays a very important role in SEO of the site to rank higher.

somnath

Social media helps to build a brand presence and it brings traffic to the website. Although those links are nofollow it drives the traffic for the targeted audience.

👉👉Lets Example: A FB page have a 100K Page followers and they publish any post at least 20% traffic comes from that page itself and that's take the huge impact on that post.

morgane050

Maybe I'm a little late to answer, but I'm publishing it anyway because I hope it will be useful. In fact, brand awareness can have an impact on what you search for on Google. With the increase of mentions on social networks, your site can start to rank higher for new searches.

Brands need a human or personal connection with their audience, and social media serves as a bridge between the brand and the buyer.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
ReH
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Latest Blog ArticlesMost Viewed Threads

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.