PJ's Or Office Attire When Working From Home?

hipcat

When working from home do you view it strictly as work, where you have a room as your office and dress like you would be at an office, or do you lay around in your pajamas in bed when doing online work?

I'm somewhere in the middle. I wear my PJ's while laying on the couch working, but it's in my den that I use as an office space.

What do YOU do??

ClaireChapman

Heey, I understand you 100% I have been working at home for a year now and it is very difficult for me to get out of bed and start working.

BiG_Mackenzie

Yes, it's hard to fight laziness and work hard when you're at home. Once I fell asleep on my laptop, after which I decided that I urgently needed an office.

Rob Whisonant

I seem to work all over the place in all types of dress. If I find I am not being productive, I change my work location. Id it's a really nice day, I grab a laptop and head to the beach, park or river. That always seems to get my motivation back up and productivity increases.

If it's not nice outside, I change rooms or go out on the porch. Or, go to a coffee house and get some work done.

idontwanna

For me, I do not think that my clothes affect my productivity at work. What does so is where I am working. Since the pandemic, I tried so hard to distinguish my bedroom and my work area because I live in a one-bedroom loft. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Whatever it may be, I just try to get through the day and be productive still.

EngagementRingsUSA

I am in video meetings for the majority of the day. My typical attire consists of slacks and a button down shirt. As the weather becomes warmer, I switch the button down shirt to a polo. Situations are different but for me, instilling a professional image in the minds of the people on the other end of my calls is a non-negotiable must.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.