BlackBerry Z10

jdunhin

What do you think of the BlackBerry Z10. It look like a solid phone.. Is one half of it build on Android? I know the Samsung S4 is super but I think BlackBerry Z10 is going to put them maybe back in business.

priyanka8421

I think it's nice phone with nice look n feel.Samsung is samsung and no one compete it

steveschmidt85

Blackberry Z10 is good phone and may be able to bring those blackberry lovers back to the blackberry but it can't compete with Android right now.

Mark Steve

I agree with you Priyanka, Blackberry z10 is looks nice but it will not defeat to Samsung and iPhone smartphones.

MylaRose

BlackBerry Z10 may be a pretty sensible high-end device which will be thought-about as a robust contestant to numerous alternative high-end devices as well as Apple iPhone five, HTC One X+ and Galaxy S3 etc. This well-designed smartphone is offered in black and white color. it's got flat sides, rounded corners and provides a solid feel to the user. The thickness of the phone is sort of kind of like Galaxy S3.

link press

It's neccessary but compared to the rate of the mobile i would say that this mobile is bit costly for me

expertz

I hope they succeed. Blackberry was once the best. They didn't adopt to the technology. Look where they are now

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.