Best SEO tools?

SEOPub

Best answer
Semrush - This is one of only two tools that I log into every single day. I use this for assisting with site audits, competitor organic and paid research, keyword research, and content generation/marketing.

Then there are the Google Tools:

Google Analytics

Google Search Console

Google Tag Manager

Google Optimize - If you are not familiar with this one, I use it primarily for A/B conversion testing.

Google Data Studio - I just want to mention that this is one I think is underutilized and under appreciated. With Data Studio you can pull data from Analytics, Search Console, and Google Ads and combine and present it how you want. You can also much more easily segment the data. If you are working with clients, you can make all that data more appealing to the eye and emphasize what you want them to focus on as well (like leads, sales, etc.).

Google Chrome Developer Tools

Auditing / Monitoring Tools:

Screaming Frog - I know a lot of people like SiteBulb instead. They do pretty much the same thing, but Screaming Frog does it faster and is less resource intensive.

ContentKing App - It has great monitoring features, but also lets me easily dig through and segment pages. Too much to cover here, but a great tool.

Perrfy - This has potential to replace ContentKing App at a much lower price. It's not officially launched yet. I was invited to test it the past few months and it is a great tool.

Other tools:

Jasper.AI - There are plenty of AI writing tools out there and it seems like new ones popping up each day now. I prefer this one. I use it to boost our content generation. I do not create content in Jarvis and post it straight to websites. Everything gets edited first, but it really speeds things up versus writing from scratch.

I do not use it just for writing articles. I use it for helping to generate ad copy and headlines. I use it to help generate title tags and H tags in articles. I don’t often use something it generates for these, but I will have it write 20-25 variations of a title tag, and use those to create something myself. I’m constantly finding new ways to use this.

Frase - Love this for generating content briefs for writers and picking apart data, headings, questions, etc. used in top ranking sites for queries. Great tool for writing content. Very similar to Surfer SEO, but I like it better.

Answer the Public - Great tool for generating additional ideas for content and keyword research.

SEOPress - I’m not a fan of Yoast and anyone using it is doing so at their own peril, or the peril of their clients. Yoast has a long history of releasing updates with bugs in it, sometimes site and SEO crippling ones.

It’s not just the bugs that bother me though, it is the way the company treats its customers and reacts to those issues.

Also, last year Yoast was bought by the same company that owns EIG. If you are familiar with EIG, you will know why that may be a concern.

SEOPress basically does everything Yoast does, but is less bloated and has never F’d up one of my sites.

Monday - Although not directly an SEO tool, this is the other tool I log into every single day. I often get asked how I keep on top of everything and manage clients without anything falling through the cracks. This is how. There are plenty of similar tools out there, and even if you are working solo, I would recommend using one. ClickUp and Asana would be my next choices.

I would like to suggest a few SEO tools where it is important for SEO and they are totally free.

1) Use a free keyword planner tool.
2) Google Analytics tool
3) Use Google Webmaster Tools.

Above are the tools that help us get good for SEO.

HifiveHost

I would be recommended, these two SEO tool is best.
  • Ahrefs
  • Google Search Console

samratcoolers

Best SEO tools are

Google analytics
Google webmaster
Ahrefs
Backlinks watch
KWFinder
Moz Pro
Ubersuggest

samratcoolers

SEO tools

Ahrefs SEO Keyword tool
Google search console
SEMRush
KWfinder
Moz pro
Ubersuggest
Answer the public
Spyfu
Woorank
Majestic
Google Trends

Stanley_euk

Hello,

I would personally refer SEMrush and Screaming frog. These are very reliable and good tool, if you are doing SEO audit of your site.

webmaster.wtf

At the end of the day, the free Google Console is the best one! Unless you want to spy on other people's websites! Then probably SEMrush will get you covered!

limasy

Best SEO tools are

Google Analytics
Google search console
Google trend
Ahrefs
SEO mastering

bigbenunited

Best SEO tools are

Ahrefs
Moz
Spyfu
Buzzsumo
Semrush
SEO quake
Grammarly
Google Keyword Planner

LouiseBuckner

There are many great SEO tools out there, but the three that I would recommend most are Moz Pro, SEMrush, and Ahrefs. Each of these tools has its own strengths and can help you with a variety of different tasks related to SEO.

Moz Pro is great for measuring your website's overall visibility and Authority in search engines, as well as tracking your progress over time. SEMrush is great for competitor research, helping you to see what websites are ranking for which keywords and then helping you to replicate their strategies. And Ahrefs is great for backlink analysis, helping you to see which websites are linking to your competitors and then helping you to get those links yourself.

rdpfather

The Best SEO Tool I will recommend to you is Google keyword planner for keyword research.

bigbenunited

Best Seo tools are

Google Analytics
Google Search console
Alexa toolbar
Ahrefs
Semrush

Petfood-Score

Hello, this question also depends on your long-term budget. I've used a lot of sites, but I feel like they all do the same thing. I may have a preference for Semrush.

Ira Sen

There are many tools as such. But, I personally think and use Small Seo tools, Semrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console.

Daniel@30

I'll recommend Screaming Frog is a website crawling tool used for SEO (search engine optimization) purposes.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.