Where you are ordering domains?

steveschmidt85

I prefer to use godaddy which is just work perfectly for domain registration and hosting.

Inquestor

Yes, GoDaddy is great for managing domains. Their hosting however is insufficient for the amount of processing my scripts do. Plus I do not like their file management system (FTP Manager)

To me, you can't compare that with cPanel

MikeQ

Godaddy is the best registrar for me, I would say, there is no doubt to it, it is very secure too, the pricing is also not too bad.

BlackWoods

You can use this bulk domain checker to check up for domain.

For domain registrar, you can use Godaddy or Namecheap, they often have coupon code that provide discount for domain name registration.

TwitWeb

I would suggest to use Godaddy it is the best registrar all over the world, there is no doubt to it.. if you use Godaddy then you won't get any problem, I would say.

purnima

In my point of view, Apple domains and hostingraja are good domain name registrar and easy to search a domain name.

Mbolak

Which is the best domain check tool and registrar?
There lot of companies offering domain registration plans. But i would suggest Tucktail.com . Here you can register your domain name at low cost. I also registered my domain name from that site. Here also easily you can check your domain name is available or not.

contech

Its been 5 years now and I'm still using Namecheap. One of the best alternative for GoDaddy.

You should check it out.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.