Registrar increased prices without warning

Neespado

I will not advertise the domain registrar I currently use. But this year they have increased the price of renewals for .info domain names. Now the price is almost $5 higher. And not a word about what caused such a sharp increase in prices. Where is the best place to register new domains so that there are no such surprises?

Last edited:

hipcat

Staff member
People still use .info?? I remember having a few back in the day...

I've used a few registrars over the years, but I prefer Name.com because they are the most consistent and they always have renewal discounts every month.

Rob Whisonant

With any registrar, the first year price is usually a discounted price. 2nd year on they charge the normal price. When you buy from a registrar, make sure you check to see if the price you pay is only good for the 1st year.

Famlie

How much do you need to pay now to renew your .info domain name? I have always used the Pananames.com registrar and have never had any problems with them. All prices are known in advance and the renewal price is known for 10 years. I just checked, it is now profitable to register .info domain names here for as little as $4.63, renewals will cost $18 as usual

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Ric
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.