Content or Backlinks

RenderedElite

Content or backlinks? That's an interesting question. Both are necessary. However, it isn't like the old days where you can put your backlinks all over the web and rank. If you're a one-person team and can only focus on one or the other - then focus on content.

Simply write content, publish it, and then share it on social media. Repeat until you have a good amount of content. Find quotable pieces from each of your article to come up with different content for social media and share them, schedule them if possible. Facebook makes it easy to schedule content and there are free ways you can schedule Twitter content.

Spend one day scheduling out your social media posts, aim for 10 posts per day across all networks you're on. Include relevant hashtags. Then the other 6 days of the week you can focus on content creation.

DanielCampbell

At Skyscrapper of Google

Backlinks are specifically for SEO purposes. Content is for your users to engage with your site, drive impressions for ad space, buy your products, and fill out lead forms. Without content, there is no reason for a website to be sourcing you (i.e., giving you a backlink).

Have a good job.

Daniel@30

One of the most crucial parts of Search Engine Optimization is content. It is the only technology that can be used to sell items or services across several digital platforms efficiently.

Backlinks bring users to your website who might not have found your material otherwise. People who come to your site from another website are more likely to believe what you have to say. They were on a website they considered reliable, and that website endorsed your site by connecting to it.

lexiavenge

Content plays a vital role in promoting your site. Comparing it to a food, its like a sauce that adds spice or flavor on your dishes making it more sumptuous.

Brackwom

Content is the king. The backlink is a significant part of SEO.
My confusion is what are the most considerable things in SEO?
The most considerable thing in SEO is content. If your content is best then you got backlinks from everywhere who is reading your content. So, always focus on your content & make brilliant content. It plays a big role in SEO.
The backlink is also important in SEO, but if your work is best then everyone follows you & gave links to you.

Ramasmith

Hello William,

Content and backlinks both are equally important for SEO. Unique content is the backbone of SEO while making quality backlinks increase chances to get your website on the top of the search engine.

Content as well as Backlinks both are the important part in SEO but most important things is Content If your content is good then your website can optimize without backlinks.

The age-old debate of content versus backlinks continues. The reality is that both are important for effective SEO. Here's a closer look at each:

Content is still king when it comes to SEO. Even though Google has gotten better at understanding the seriousness and intent behind a search query, they're still largely reliant on keyword density to index and rank content. This is why having well-written, keyword rich content is essential for SEO success.

Backlinks, on the other hand, are like social proof for your website. The more high quality websites that link to your content, the more Google will trust your site as a valuable source of information. This trustworthiness is what helps boost your ranking.

quirinussoft

Hello, I will suggest for both important.

"Content without backlink is not more imapctful. Similarly simple backlink without content not worthy even too."

Create user friendly content on website related theme and add your backlinks within content, not your targeted keywords every time, you can use long phrase keywords, brand name links, and some time targeted keyword. that is more imactful nowadays in SEO industry.

I'd like to point out that backlinks are an important part of SEO, but keep in mind that when you're building backlinks, you should also focus on quality backlinks.

melissahowau

Yes, a never-ending debate. Content is king true and it is crucial that you maintain quality content on your site to rank on SERPs. On the other hand building, high-quality backlinks are also important for a website to increase its Domain Authority and ratings which make both process equally important.

Traffic

I have been pinging millions of sites to find backlinks that allow submitted links. I am cleaning backlink lists removing all blacklisted sites dead links virus alerts so all smooth running for now with a simple tool. I am breaking it all down into 10k blocks so doesn't just run forever.

Farris

No one will link to you if your content is bad, and your content won't rank or even get indexed if you don't have links.
I think for a new website or blog the focus should be on content. Once you have a vault with valuable information start promoting it.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.