Why DA PA of a website drop?

edwardkring

Hope you all are doing well.

I wanted to ask why the DA PA of a website drop, This is my website name [InvoZone], I have created dozens of quality backlinks for this website, and I have reached to DA 33, but recently the DA of my website drop from 33 to 29, I don't know why this happen, If anyone know the reason behind it, Please suggest me..

any answer from your side would be appreciated.

Thank you!

hipcat

Why is that important to you? Are you selling the site to someone who believes DA is important?

Have your backlinks changed?

Rob Whisonant

Personally I don't believe in DA or PA for even a second. It's not a Google metric. But, to answer your question, other sites are now being viewed better than yours. Other site have built more and better links than you. It's really that simple.

Ramasmith

The reason of dropping DA nd PA of your website are the poor quality of backlinks.

Webxeros Solutions

If you have not created any new content after google crawled your website last time.
A site gets devalued from which you get a backlink. Either you have added duplicate content or keyword stuffing that might be caught by Google.

Brackwom

Hope you all are doing well.

I wanted to ask why the DA PA of a website drop, This is my website name [InvoZone], I have created dozens of quality backlinks for this website, and I have reached to DA 33, but recently the DA of my website drop from 33 to 29, I don't know why this happen, If anyone know the reason behind it, Please suggest me..

any answer from your side would be appreciated.

Thank you!
Your PA and DA are determined by your organic search and backlinks. If your site receives a lot of traffic and has a lot of backlinks, its DA and PA will rise. However, if you receive low-quality backlinks or spam keyword links, your site's traffic will suffer, and your DA and PA will suffer as well.

Julia

1st, DA and PA don't matter.
2nd, they drop because your website lost backlinks, or due to an update of the provider algorithm.

sarahboyer

Hello
Google Skyscrapper says, PA and DA depend on your organic search and you back links . If your getting good traffic and good back link then you site DA and PA will increase. But if you're getting low quality backlinks or spam keyword links then your site traffic will decrease and automatic your DA and PA will decrease

WilliamIsaac

PA and DA depend on your organic search and you back links . If your getting good traffic and good back link then you site DA and PA will increase. But if your getting low quality backlinks or spam keyword links then your site traffic will decrease and automatic your DA and PA will decrease .

How do I increase my domain authority score?
  1. Work on Your Off-Page SEO. Your link profile is the most important metric of all.
  2. On-Page SEO Optimization. The next step in improving your domain authority is to work on your on-page SEO.
  3. Work on Your Technical SEO.
  4. Make Sure Your Website is Mobile Friendly.
  5. Improve Your Page Speed.
  6. Increase Your Social Signals.
  7. Be Patient.
If you need more information you can visit Kbizsoft agency website.
Its will help businesses worldwide to upgrade and become more productive with our team of experienced website designers, developers and digital strategists.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views