What Are Your Favorite Android Apps?

Nejii

Facebook is number one! Messenger included of course. Instagram. Twitter. Skype and QQ to communicate with my students. Some Camera Apps like Cymera, Snow, Instasize and Beauty plus -- My daughter taught me of these. Games like Candy Crush, Plants vs Zombie, I know there are new ones but I still enjoy these games. My daughter enjoys Musically and The Voice where she can sing like a pro.

quen29

I love Wattpad. Simply because I love to read, especially those stories who has a good endings. The stories also inspire me to live my life in a fun but limited way. The stories teaches me various lessons, such as families, friends and especially about engaging in romantic relationships, it's like a message where you witness the different experiences of the characters in different stories and I would try to have empathy. Like what if that was me? That was me experiencing this? Experience being bullied? Experience being heartbroken? Experience being in a situation where you don't want? Experience in a situation where you don't have anyone to lean on? For me reading stories in wattpad is like living in a whole new different world. Jumping from places to places, learning from my mistakes and facing my consequences. It also because of wattpad, I became open minded to different situations I'm involved, so I'm really thankful to the founder of this awesome app!

nolimanalo20

It's not like its my favorite but Facebook and Youtube apps are two of the most frequent apps that I'm using. I use Facebook to connect to almost every one. I can interact with almost anyone here. It is also very informative. And most specially it has a wide range of audience which is perfect for a lot of products I do sell online. Youtube on the other hand is mostly for entertainment. I enjoy watching a lot of videos here but it is also educational and informative. There's a wide range of instructional videos found in here.

yuekai

Mobile Legend, FB Messenger, Whatsapp, Instagram and Cat Mario. :)

GanduraChururut

In terms of connecting to my social media accounts, my favorites are Instagram and Facebook since I'm a visual learner and seeing a photo even without a caption will make me curious about a certain thing. Facebook, on the other hand, allows me to know the latest news and events around my environment. It also allows me to know the current issues across different countries. I also find messenger a reliable app because it allows me to post a My Day even if I'm using a free data.
On the other hand, Telegram is one of my my favorite app in terms of investments as it allows me to earn bitcoin by playing different bot games. Snapcart is also one of my favorite app as it allows me to earn cash by simply snapping my receipt from a grocery purchase.
In terms of education, Photomath and Merriam-Webster Dictionary are my favorite apps as it allows me to know the solution of a certain Math problem or search for a jargon respectively.

AskMeAnytime

I like the app called Offline Maps and Navigation. It is only available in several countries though. This app lets you download the map of the desired place that you want. This way you can use the map when travelling without having internet connection or data connection needed. It still uses GPS and acts just like a regular navigation map that has voice help system. The advantage of this is that in case of emergency and you don't have any mobile data on your phone, you can still use this app offline and go to your desired location.

MissGlenSaturday

Of course Facebook because I meet my friends that I haven't meet for a long time. Pics Art , Webster dictionary, Rosary and Skype.

novice143

well for social apps my favorites are Facebook, FB messenger, Whatsapp & Instagram. Twitter is not my thing though but i can connect with everyone with my apps and I'm satisfied with it.

For gaming apps, I am now hook with Mobile Legends and Guns of Boom. They are all online multiplayer with enough level of competition and fun.

Other apps that I like and consider must have are merraiam webster dictionary and snapchat.

shanejhane

My favorite android apps are:
Facebook, when I feel bored and stress I just open my Facebook account and checking my news feed.
Facebook messenger, I really need this because my mom always check me everyday and I'm so really happy even though we far from each other we still have a communication.
Camera 360, I love taking pictures.
YouTube, Viber, subway surfer and of course block craft 3D.

Dylan0120

My favorite android applications are Facebook messenger, YouTube and the Holy Bible App. I can say that Facebook messenger is nowadays a best and practical replacement for SMS (short message service) especially in our country Philippines. If you have an access of internet, you can send many personal messages as you can. Unlike in the standard texts, FB messenger is more fun because you can send stickers and animated emoji. While YouTube is a kind of a given. What I love about YouTube is that it has more content to watch in several lifetimes. That includes music videos, educational videos, news videos, reviews, tutorials and whole lot more. Then my best book for a Christian like me is the Holy Bible. Through this app I can make my daily devotions anytime without bringing with me my Bible.

szerjhex18

My favorite apps now on my andorid phone are:

GMail : Because all those job that i applied they are all emailed me thru Gmail, so now for me it is important.

Facebook: Because it is my stress reliever online, My friends and relatives are there and I talked to them through chat so that they can gives me advise about something.

Paypal apps ; yes because you know.. after a hard work , prices is coming yeah? :)

And last but not the least: Netflix : watching movies, tv series , anime. It puts me into the different world . It helps me to relax and sometimes i got fall asleep while watching.

kammy

I love the social media sites. Instagram, tumblr an facebook.

OnanadIpo

I love GrabTaxi/Uber it is convenient to book car and pick you wherever you are. Sometimes, drivers are very friendly even you're drunk and wasted they'll harm you instead talk to you like a friend. This app makes life easier an innovative app!

AskMeAnytime

Paymaya is my favorite app in android. It gives you a lot of possibilities even if you dont have a credit card. Paymaya lets you have a virtual credit card that you can use to shop. Such an innovation in our technology.

CookieRunner

Hi everyone,

can you share me about your favorite Android apps and why you chose it for your tablet or phone.

Waiting for valuable replies :eek:k:
Hello there KellyLC!

I am using a Samsung Android phone and I have many to mention hehe... :rolleyes2:

Well my favorites are: Here it goes...

Facebook - One of the app I always use to be updated with my friends and family plus know a lot of things happening around the world.
FB Messenger - The app that I mostly use for chatting or communicating with my friends and family
CookieRunner - My favorite game for all time haha!
Shazam - I need this for music hehe
Instagram - Filter for pictures
Grab and Uber - Mostly I use Uber here in the Philippines since its more affordable and their system is reliable than Grab

edenmae29

My favorite mobile apps are Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, Carousell, Shopee, Coins.ph and Findship. I use these apps daily for personal and business purposes. For those who are not familiar with Findship it is for tracking ships worlwide.

bembi

my favorite android app nowadays would be facebook for connecting with some news, viber and fb messenger to be able to call and message people, Instagram more of a daily diary, youtube to learn more, play music and more often watch other peoples reaction to different kinds of situation.

JezieLyn

My favorite Apps are the ones who I enjoy visiting every day. The topmost is, of course, Messenger. Here are the others apps that I did not regret downloadin, Facebook, Olive tree Bible App, whatsapp, 360 Camera, Paypal, and Farm Heroes Saga. I have also downloaded this Word Connect app game for my child and its not useless.

Louieee

My favorite are Wolfram alpha, some games, Codenza, the gmail app, whatsapp, viber, line, skype, messenger, the usual ones really.
But I also like Alchemy because it's kinda like a game and a puzzle in the same time.
I also like Lightning Qr for qr code reading and pocketbook which lets you read comics on your android.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads