1) Whatsapp
2) Facebook
3) BlueMail
4) Craigslist
5) Messenger
6) Sling
7) Waze

FreebieBoy34

Hi there! For me, I like UBER, Skype, and all other apps that would help me live my day-to-day life a bit easier. I also love installing game apps like the ones I've mentioned in the other threads just to poke some fun into my senses if I feel bored.:)

SakamHost

My fav apps are:
- Wifi Map- Tawk.to
- PingTools
- Navigon
- Shazam
- QuickPic
- VLC

achat

SoundFit is a music application that allows users to explore songs and artists with similarity-based algorithms. The main function is the mix, which takes all the songs in your library and creates a perfect playlist matching your preferences.

King78

I use Whatsapp, Line, Instagram nowadays. These are just social medias that I use but I also use other apps like Opera Mini which I use for browsing and also Chrome. I also have some games installed on my smartphone like Clash of Clans and Clash Royale which I play them when I am free and they entertain me a lot. These are just my apps. If I had more memory, I would install more apps for sure!!!

jbmedalla

My favorite android apps are:
Facebook
Messenger
Twitter
Instagram
Camera (default LOL!)
Marvel Future Fight (Game)
ComicVine (Comic Reading app)
and of course Google Chrome.

sarsino

My favorite is LinkedIn, Facebook, Google Photos, You tube

vicsylicious

Swiftkey is my favorite Android App. I've been using Swiftkey for years now and my personal dictionary is too big. When I type 2 letters Swiftkey already knows the word and the next ones. I don't think I can change my android keyboard unless I can import easily that personal dictionary.

Heatman

Hi everyone,

can you share me about your favorite Android apps and why you chose it for your tablet or phone.

Waiting for valuable replies :eek:k:
Mine happens to be Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, Top Eleven football manager online game and gallery vault application. In any of the previous android phones that I had used before now, these 6 applications are the frontliners in the application I get installed on my device.

I am well aware that you are familiar with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Whatsapp, because they are the most commonly used application by any who makes use of android phone products. But I am not sure if you are aware about Top Eleven football manager online game and gallery vault application.

Top Eleven football manager online game is an interesting game for any football fan who enjoys learning more about football and all that has to do with would jump at because it's very educative and addictive as well. Gallery vault application is an application simply used to hide personal and sensitive pictures in your phone from public viewing. The application only grant access to the pictures moved into it once a password protect pin is given.

RajSS

Starting with the launchers on an android device, I like the NOVA launcher as it is very stable on any android device and saves battery and have tons of customization options.

Other than this, I like the Audio Manager app, the name doesn't suggests its function, but it is a file locker that locks photos, videos, apps, etc. One thing I like about this is that, one cannot easily know that it is a locker app, as you can change the entrance function to audio managing app, calculator, etc It can be accessible unless password is entered.

Other apps like Chroma Live Wallpapers, Whatsapp, Automatic Call Recorder, etc are also useful.

refrigeratorrr

My favorite app is a game and a I am a big fun of it I always play it. Like I can't sleep without playing it. It is none other than the MOBILE LEGENDS. I will not explain how much fun I get from it but. I will assure you that you will be playing it that there is no tomorrow.

Nick1278

Clean Master comes to mind it's a real nifty app which allows you to clean garbage files from your device and boost memory by freeing RAM, it also comes with a powerful anti virus software which regulary updates along with a host of other functions like battery saver and app manager.

mrseth1993

Favorite android apps? Hmmm... Tons of lots to mention. I mean, every app in my android phone is my favorite that's why I installed it all. It even consumes all the memories of my phone. But the most favorite app is of course, for my social, Facebook and Messenger, for easy way in communicating to special ones. For gaming, Clash of Clans and Mobile Legends, love the strategic battle and the way it satisfies me during my vacant. For my personal, ES Explorer, Word, Excel, and other Office apps to save all my documents whether in work or in my home.

BelindaMT

I have so many android apps favorite. First is Facebook since I love to connect with friends and my relatives. Second, Money Wallet. I used it to my daily expense so I can monitor the in and out of my money. Third, Foods apps. This apps helps me a lot to decide what would be my meal plan for the week and for next week. And the last but not the least is Farmville2. It sounds weird but that's the only game that I hooked playing in a long period of hours.

ProxyMania

My favorite android Apps are:

Snaptube
Messenger
Youtube
Whatapps
Viber
FB
Share it

benydoll88

I have lots of app in my smartphone which i rely in my daily activities, it was very handy and reliable because it makes my daily routine and activities easy to do. First is my Messenger and Facebook app, because i had to communicate with my regular customers and prospective clients and it would be difficult for me to do this task in the absence of this app, also i personally love it because you don't have to pay for extra line in the network subscription. In terms of entertainment and leisure time, i go for games like Candy Crush and Temple Run, it is kind off addictive and sometimes i just can't let go and also it kills boredom during idle time. Another one is Spotify that accompany me in doing my tasks and the advantage that you can create your own playlist from other playlists and also interacts with the other users across the globe. What i also like is the utility apps that enables me to fix issues in my phone and maintains the overall performance of my smartphone like overheating, virus threat, lagging and freezing while im using it.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads