What are the best blog topics for Affiliate Marketing?

Which niche do you think is more profitable?

• Total voters

Clay_P

As you all know, entering the affiliate marketing industry is very difficult nowadays because of the high competition.
Any newcomer in this industry will find it hard to choose the perfect topic for his/her blogging website.
I know that one should find a niche in which he is most interested or have some knowledge.

But what are some general (profitable) niches to blog about in 2021 or 2022? :unsure:

K90

I would say cooking and of course exercise niches are always good ones . Blogs like that will continue to get viewers . But what ever blog a person gets into they should have a passion for it.

Yamada

Attraction marketing is a good topic to blog about. Just remember that we do what we do as a service to others. Share who you are so that potential customers get to know, like and trust you. It's easier to do business with someone who knows something about you. Others are more apt to do business with you if they know and trust who you are and feel that you can help them. Work to help others become successful and you will become successful as well

Software As A Service or SaaS Affiliate marketing as companies in this space pay very high commissions and also are recurrent for the lifetime of the customer.

True that consumers and their sale life cycle is longer but the commissions are very competitive and worth the effort.

aliciasierra

There are many niches that you can target for affiliate marketing. But I suggest you go with micro niches becuase of the high competition.

Micro niches will get rank fast and drive organic traffic in short time.

Jojomilky

In my own opinion, I suggest you go for finance, health, and fitness, weight loss. They are one of the most profitable niches to startup affiliate marketing.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.