Pinterest vs. Instagram. Which One is Right for Your Business?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I am using both Pinterest and Instagram but really I am getting confused which is better for my business, which should advertise and get leads for my websites. Can anyone give me some explanations what is different between Pinterest and Instagram and which one is good for us? please share your comments!

Vanya Walker

Pinterest is good for growing organic traffic on your website and Instagram is best for business and personal or Ads.

lexiavenge

Most audiences are into Instagram rather than Pinterest. It is a good place to engage with possible customers.

ethelglover

I am using both Pinterest and Instagram but really I am getting confused which is better for my business, which should advertise and get leads for my websites. Can anyone give me some explanations what is different between Pinterest and Instagram and which one is good for us? please share your comments!
Hey @Marc van Leeuwen

Does it depend upon what kind of business do you have? Both are excellent kinds of business platforms.

brandonwood

Both Pinterest and Instagram are all about aesthetics. The bread and butter of these social media are visual basis content, especially high-quality images.

The Instagram audience is far more diversified than Pinterest, there are more users globally.

Brackwom

I think that Pinterest is best because it is free, in comparison to Instagram. On Instagram, you get leads when you use paid advertisement.

Older threads
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies