Reseller hosting or Unmanaged VPS hosting?

Marc van Leeuwen

Premium Member
I have a few websites and want to host them on a decent hosting server, I am thinking about buying a VPS but its unmanaged one hence its doesn't have a hosting control panel, If I buy VPS I also need to buy license monthly for hosting control panel while reseller hosting is free of hosting control panel and its price is also very good if compared with VPS price. What do you think about Reseller hosting or Unmanaged VPS hosting? Which one is better for hosting websites?

Kimmysled

Hi Marc! between Reseller and VPS has a different pro and con. you have to compare both and find that which one is fit for your website. In my opinion, I think Hosting is better because they can save your money and they can manage for you too

anindahosting

Hello there,

If you want to host your own websites, I recommend you to choose VPS hosting.

Because you can freely use all resources.

friendhosting

Hello.
There are many decent control panels available for free. For example Fastpanel and Hestia. Consider installing a free control panel on your server.

Lucifer_12

Here is the difference between Reseller hosting and unmanaged VPS hosting so you can get more idea about which one is the batter.

Unmanaged VPSs are servers that provide no maintenance or management, no support, and the VPS is managed entirely by the user. The only thing that the service provider is responsible for is the availability of a functional physical server. However, some users prefer the higher levels of freedom offered by self-managed VPSs and choose them over fully managed servers. These users with technological savvy and experience should seriously consider self-managed VPSs.
Reseller web hosting

With reseller hosting, you can rent server space from a web hoster, but instead of using the server space for your own websites, you can use the server space to create additional sites for clients.

Though created for hosting resellers, reseller hosting is easy. With reseller hosting, you can access an array of features you won't find anywhere else.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.