Online education in Situation of Covid?

Kimmysled

Base on in Situation of Covid. most of the students have to study at home so I want to ask what is an effect to your child.

In my case, my 2 nephews cannot focus while they have class and when the teacher gives them homework they can't really do it!:mad:

lexiavenge

Globally, this is very true. Sad to hear that sometimes parents are the one doing the child's assignment. Because of the pandemic, education today is degrading.

Clay_P

Best answer
Base on in Situation of Covid. most of the students have to study at home so I want to ask what is an effect to your child.

In my case, my 2 nephews cannot focus while they have class and when the teacher gives them homework they can't really do it!:mad:
I think everyone is facing this issue; many children just join their class and play games on the phone, or if we keep an eye on them,then also this education process is not worth it. It is hard to learn effectively without the old physical touch. 😟

lexiavenge

So, are there suggestions on how to teach children today effectively via online? I can't think of any, I assumed it will still take time before we go back to the schools.

Brackwom

One member of the family needs to strict in the study of children from which children focus on the study. In my family, my uncle is very strict in education purposes.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.