Do you think Facebook will kill the forums?

Riviera

Uhm, No, i don't think so. this is like impossible missions. FB is for everyone but not all the people like to join groups/fanpage on facebook. I'm one of them...
My privacy - i don't often discuss on facebook forums. But for Webmastersun it's much differrent.

Moreover, people join forums often to share and discuss - contents indexed by google, bing,... But facebook is not so often like that. 1 thead on forum with 1000 pages is easier to read than 1000 comments of a facebook status.
Forum (Xenforo, MyBB,VBB, IPB..) is designed for discussion while facebook is social network. Their interactions are differrent.
My opinion.

vishwa

Facebook and Forums are different topics. Facebook indeed is a great platform to connect with your friends and increase your social presence. While forum is an community where people get technical support on different topics, which will help them to sort out their problem.

aretteprieve

No, Facebook won't kill the forums as the forums are really great to share experience and get knowledge from the professionals. The easiest way is to find them on forums rather than on Facebook

ProxyMania

Not a threat to all forum.Facebook is only a social media while forum contains each section that align each Thread by Ascending and Descending.Also has a live chat support contact and downloadable files check by moderator and Administrator before it post

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views