What is the benefits of ping website?

BulletproofHosting

This is not a difficult concept. You see, Google takes a lot of time to index your link on other websites and attribute it to you as quality backlink. Pinging basically notifies Google to crawl these sites you’ve posted on, find the and attribute it as a backlink. This way, your backlink will be indexed in a matter of minutes.

Louieee

Pinging a website serves two purposes,
one is to find out its IP if you are a beginner into all this :)
And secondly like everyone said in this thread, it inserts the website into the index of webcrawlers. It basically says "Hi I am a website, nice to meet you google, wanna list me?"

vidaan

It is basically use when you made any changes on your website and you want that Google cache that page ASAP, that time you also ping your website. It means in Google robotic system received a message that this website have changed , after ping your website ranking may be effected after pinging.

paritosh

Hello,

Could anyone show me benefits of pinging website and its importance
I don't think it's important for SEO, what about you ?

Thanks in advanced!
Ping a website helps to search engine to follow your backlinks so quickly and get familiar with your links and this helps to index your all backlinks faster.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.