How does affiliate marketing Works?

Vanya Walker

Hello Guys, I am new to affiliate marketing. 2 months ago I have started a blog and having traffic of 1k per month. Now I want to monetize it using Google AdSense and affiliate marketing.

But I don't have much knowledge about how affiliate marketing works, please guide me.

Amazing,, only 2 Month you can gain free traffic 1K per months? what niche do you take on your Blog?

Vanya Walker

It is general niche

Clay_P

Clay_P
Actually, there are so many things in affiliate marketing. But I think you can start by joining a high-paying good affiliate program related you your niche. As you say that your website is about the general niche, you can start with a niche that gets the highest traffic. For example, the web Hosting niche is really good because the commission rates in this niche are very high; I would also suggest you to look for the competition in every niche and try to select the one which suits you the best. Let me know if you are having any questions regarding this.

aliciasierra

aliciasierra
It will be difficult to select affiliate program for general niche website becuase there are many categories. Analysis your website and check on which keywords are you rank.

After that find out the affiliate program related to your keywords and add them on your website.

On other hand if you are facing difficult to find affiliate programs then you can go with Google AdSense to earn money.

Nishas

You can use clickbank site to promote affiliate programs according to your own selection. Clickbank offers many affiliate programs.

hipcat

Adsense would be no good on a site that only gets 1k a month traffic, as that's not many visitors, so you would only earn a few cents, if anything.

Best to use good paying affiliate offers and integrate those into your posts that are relevant to the offers. Even one sale a month would be easily 10 times more than anything you'd earn with Adsense.

Christler

Wow that's nice free 1k traffic you really nailed it.

By the way affiliate marketing is simply promoting someone else's services or products to other people and when you made sale you get a commission. Just make you sure you promote something that has value to the end user.

Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.