Best Social Network for a Gaming Site?

FPForum

I recently launched a gaming website and wanted to try doing some marketing via social networks. I'd like to try and focus on just one or two networks in the hopes of it working better than trying to spread things out across multiple sites. I'm thinking Reddit and Facebook, but also considering Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest... any suggestions?

MeghanIzzo

Facebook is a great platform that is gaining more and more popularity every day. According to Facebook Annual Report (2021) , FB monthly active users were 2.8 billion in 2020 with an increase of 12% year-over-year.

dividingtheweb

I recently launched a gaming website and wanted to try doing some marketing via social networks. I'd like to try and focus on just one or two networks in the hopes of it working better than trying to spread things out across multiple sites. I'm thinking Reddit and Facebook, but also considering Twitter, TikTok and Pinterest... any suggestions?
The obvious ones are Reddit and lurking/finding Discord Communities. Iirc, Twitch also has an online forum?

You could also visit ign (a very well known gaming forum in SEA) so yeah.

DanielCampbell

The Best Social Networks for Gamers
  1. Reddit. Reddit should be the first stop on your search for a social network for gamers.
  2. Discord. If you're a gamer who has never used Discord before, you're in for a treat!
  3. Steam.
  4. Twitch.

Hey, FPForum all social networks that you mentioned are good. For games, I think Reddit and Twitter are better.
But my advice is you better think about youtube it's the best way, this is just my opinion :cool:

antmilb

I think that Facebook and Discord are the best platforms that you can tap into if you own a gaming site.

louissourz

In order to be a successful streamer, you need to play games with your friends on live streams. Channels are plentiful. Twitch is one of the most famous streaming channels. A place where you can play games with your friends

alexmux

I don't know how much of a social network Discord is, but it would be ideal in such a case.

PicDefense

I would suggest creating an account on various gaming forums, and when editing your profile, make sure to link back to your website. This can serve as a easy way to create more awareness of your brand.

Andrea Walker

I think you should focus on Reddit and Facebook in this case, since they are the two biggest social networks and will give you the most exposure. But Twitter and TikTok can also help you get the word out about your gaming website, so you might want to put some time into them as well. Pinterest could also be a way to market, but I would recommend starting with the other platforms first.

musharraf12

Absolutely! For gaming, Reddit and Twitter could be fantastic choices. Reddit communities are super engaged, while Twitter is great for real-time updates. Consider the specific demographics and content styles each platform caters to. It might be worth experimenting with a couple at first and then fine-tuning based on the response. Good luck with your gaming website marketing!

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.