What can Yahoo offer that Google doesn't?

ChrisMetcale

I just wondered what Yahoo can offer me as an affiliate marketer? I have always used google but if they're any advantages then I could change over.
kind regards Chris

harrygreen90

I forgot Yahoo over 1 year and didn't use it, I only use Yahoo mail because I had old email accounts with Yahoo. I don't think yahoo has anything to help SEO for websites.

peripo

Yahoo offers a different set of services compared to Google. For instance, Yahoo has its own search engine, email service, news platform, and various other content-focused services. However, Google has a broader reach and dominance in search, email (Gmail), maps, cloud services, and a wide array of productivity tools like Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets. Yahoo's strength might lie in specific content curation, while Google's strength is its vast ecosystem of interconnected services and its dominance in search and information retrieval.

Patrick77

Ultimately, the best choice for you will depend on your individual needs and preferences. If you need more email storage, want a more customizable homepage, or are looking for a more comprehensive news experience, then Yahoo may be a better choice for you. If you prefer Google's search engine and are happy with the amount of email storage that it offers, then Google is likely the better choice for you.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views