How do I get Pay Per Click my website?

hoangvu

Hello,

I was looking to make a website for my Photography and someone informed me that I could use PPC (pay per click) to be able to pay for a website. How do you get it?

Thanks

PankajS

if you want to get paid for your website. then you should create a google adsense account. you will choose ad format and size which you wish on your website. then you will setup your payment option either you want check or cash by your account. google will provide you automated categorized ad on your website. you will be paid if visitors clicks on that ads.

guiltybytes

yes you have to use PPC for your website because it will increase your call to action and also the revenue of the business
Hello,

I was looking to make a website for my Photography and someone informed me that I could use PPC (pay per click) to be able to pay for a website. How do you get it?

Thanks

magenta901

If you want to be visible on top page of search engine Google you should create Adwords account, where you can make up ads to show up in Google.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.