What is Google Trends?

hoangvu

Hello all,

I'd seen many individuals referring to Google Trends and its daily use in SEO. I had tried many times to visit at Google Trends but really don't know what it is meant for. I think its something keywords but how differ from Google Adword.

Please share your thoughts about Google Trends and how it can help in better SEO.

Thanks for Reading.

Avish

Hi,

Google adwords : keywords search volume will get.

Google trends : at present trend which keyword people searching in google , In which city particular keyword people are searching, so that you can target the keyword for that particular region if your business is giving services across the county or globe.

Regards,
Avish

boyjimy

Google Trends works by analyzing a portion of Google searches to compute how many searches have been done for the terms entered, relative to the total number of searches done on Google over the same time. Although the data provided by Google Trends is updated daily, Google includes a disclaimer that the data Trends produces "may contain inaccuracies for a number of reasons, including data sampling issues and a variety of approximations that are used to compute results."

contech

Google trend id one of the google functionality that is free of charge, like your gmail and blogpost.

Frank

Frank
I don't think so, as its description Explore trending search topics with Google Hot Searches.
from www.google.com/trends/. but in my opinion, best tool in it is search terms and having comparisons between keywords that you want, just type in Search terms and add term...and you will see what is Google trends :D

robertogotti

A free Google service that provides charts that show how often words, phrases and topics have been searched for over time. Using Google Trends you can compare up to five topics at one time and also see how often those topics have been mentioned in news stories and find out in which geographic regions the topics have been searched for the most. Google Trends also offers "Hot Trends" which is a snapshot of top 40 fastest-rising search queries in the United States.

BloodMaster

Through Google Adword you get keyword search volume.

And Google Trends is display the keywords that search most in present time and you may also see the past result. Google Trends is also provide the result of that particular keyword is how many time search on the Google.

JeffreyJacobs

Okay. You mean that we can also use Google trends for searching highly searched keywords. Am I right?

novandak

Hi,
Google Trends is a public web facility of Google Lab which is based on Google search that allows to see what others have been searching with Google. Google Trends graphs represents how often a term is used maximum time and where geographically most people are searching for a given term.

JussoMike

It's a service provide by Google. It shows how much time you have consumed to search a keyword, regions, and what are the places it has got maximum searches.

emidiolucchese

Google Trends is just a free service supplied by Google that shows how frequently keywords, topics and particular subjects have now been looked for on Google.

Anthony M. Dyer

Google Trends is a web facility of Google Inc. And it is based on Google Search. It shows how Google search information related to a particular keyword across the whole world and languages.

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.