Spinned articles for directory

WillsBlogger

First of all, I want to know what the directory is all about, where to find it? I have heard that spinned articles can be submitted on a directory. is it so? Can somebody kindly tell me what is this directory? what benefits does it bring to rank a website on Google?

WillsBlogger

I never expect to get such a reply from a knowledgeable person almost instantly. I always have a mindset of enquiring whatever information I get in order to find out the authenticity and genuineness of the information and source respectively. I almost fall into this trap. so glad that I discover the truth at the right time.

cristine

It doesn't work anymore, ya some people still say that it works for a new website, but it doesn't as google doesn't consider these links anymore, and yep after the new google update google counts these links as spam so better avoid this, and spinned article really? no google's bot is smart enough to find it and this will only ruin your D.A don't run after these spamming activities.

Rob Whisonant

One pretty easy way to determine if a link is going to benefit you is to look at the approval process for the link. If it just automatically shows up after you submit your garbage spun article, the link will be worthless. If the directory only takes high quality articles and you have to go through an approval process, the link may be a little good. Same goes for guest posting. The harder the approval process the better a link back is usually. But not always.

Now for spinning articles. A total waste of time that can be spent writing actual articles that people will enjoy reading. Spun articles = garbage article.

vincetucker

You should not be using spun articles for the backlinks. It can lead to the suspension of your website from the search engine results.

Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.