Can i target more than 1 keyword on one page?

Clay_P

Can I target more than 1 keyword on one page? is it possible or Not
Yes, you can. Actually, in the case of similar keywords, you should combine the content instead of creating a separate page for each of them.

I would also suggest you to use similar search queries, LSI keywords, long-tail keywords, etc., and write your content on it, use those keywords in subheadings and within content where they fit naturally.

Rob Whisonant

I have pages that get search results for a ton of keyword phrases. Especially the long form content. Lookup content clusters and study them. They work great to get top level pages ranked for multiple keyword phrases. Just keep the TOPIC narrowly focused though.

bavya

Yes, you can use more than 1 keyword for one page.

bracknelson

Can i target more than 1 keyword on one page? is it possible or Not
Yes, you should concentrate on two to three keywords on every page. One core keyword and two closely similar inquiries are included.

Try to optimize for additional SEO keyword variations if you can focus on more keywords while keeping the text appearing natural.

aliciasierra

Best answer
Yes, you can target more than one keywords. Try to optimize your page with long term keywords becuase you can get more than two keywords from one long keyword.

Lilly Evangeline

Yes, its possible to use more than 1 keyword for content but your article must contains more than 600 words; 1000 words the best and your article must be informative and plagiarism free.

WilliamIsaac

Yes, you have.
but you can also find-out the relevant keywords. Relevant keywords are most effectively.

awais_ahmed

Yes, you can use multiple keywords on one page. I recommend you use long-tail keywords or LSI keywords in your content to get better results. If your website is purely E-Commerce, do not use more than 3 keywords.

Older threads
Newer threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.