Replace SendGrid

Carl-Johan

I have been using SendGrid for several years, emails are mainly emails that go from the webpage (welcome and so on) but I also use that for 1-1 emails since my cheap hosting provider is always blacklisted.

Lately, I have seen that SendGrid's IP's are always on blacklists and normally on several ones.

I would like to avoid using a dedicated IP so I would like to continue using a "cheap" SMTP service that picks the IPs out of a pool. I haven't been able to see any evidence that supplier X would be better than supplier Y.

Does anyone know what provider I should use? Or, have anyone seen any reports comparing the degree of blacklisted IP's from individual SMTP providers?

Rob Whisonant

I went the self hosted route years ago and love it. I use an email autoresponder script installed on one of my servers and it processes all email through Amazon SES. Works like a charm as long as you can manage your spam complaints correctly.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.