How can I get ranking after penguin update?

anuingenious

Hi.
I have a website whose seo has to be done for getting ranking on its competitive keywords. What techniques should I used to get ranking in search engines.

Tshepo

If your SEO strategy encompasses Offline SEO methods such as backlinks and anchor text, then your website ranking is bound to get affected by the Penguin update . The new algorithm checks the backlinks for relevancy and penalizes the website by lowering its search engine ranking for any irrelevant links. Webmasters who have not adopted Black Hat SEO techniques need not worry about Penguin update.

bruno007

You should remover low quality content as well as links. You should remove your links from from sites with malware. It will take time to get back on track after hitting by a Google update, it might be possible that you don't get the ranks until next update hit the floor.

OWF

Remove all the spammy links, work on your on-page optimization and relax, you are gonna bounce back.

RafaelJames

The best way to increase website ranking after penguin update are avoid link spamming, build back links to high PR websites and do some proper On page to make a website SEO friendly.

steveschmidt85

You are asking to much in single question. First if you are new to SEO than better learn it. Second SEO techniques and other things depend on site to site. So share your site, what you have done and ask the people so we would give you better reply.

Alex_smith

1.Write quality content to your site.
2.Remove unnecessary page from your site.
3.Remove low quality content
4.Don't add any duplicate content to your site.
5.Apply effective SEO technique
6.If your site is made with wordpress then use high quality theme.
7.Promote your site in the social media.
8.Remove all Broken links

jackdent

You have cover almost every good aspect but i like to add one try to get the higher page rank for stable ranking.

1.Write quality content to your site.
2.Remove unnecessary page from your site.
3.Remove low quality content
4.Don't add any duplicate content to your site.
5.Apply effective SEO technique
6.If your site is made with wordpress then use high quality theme.
7.Promote your site in the social media.
8.Remove all Broken links

Mark Steve

I also want to know because recently Penguin hit some of my keywords and I want to recover them.

seoxoom

These days after Penguin 2.0 content is the most valuable thing in website, although remove all spammy back links from junk site using Disavow Links Tool.

Alex Thompson

I also want to know because recently Penguin hit some of my keywords and I want to recover them. Thank you..

Ric

You have to remove or block low quality links using your webmaster tool. Try to make unique links on good, quality and niche sites. These types of link helps to rank better.

bedfordseo

There is a lot to answer for here but I can give you some basic tips.

You should pick out your target keywords and then select which pages you will optimize for those phrases. Make sure you place them in all relevant areas of the page (i.e. title tag, meta description, headings and copy). Remember, only one keyword and its variants per page.

Build links to the site. You could do this by creating content that is sharable like an infographic. You could also reach out to other website owners and talk to them about guest posting on their sites. There are also tons of other backlink strategies.

Older threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Newer threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Recommended threads

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.