What are the many methods for obtaining backlinks of good quality?

jamesward2987

Greetings to all.

I used to marketing using various SEO strategies, and my rival website launched almost simultaneously with mine. However, I noticed that their backlinks were more stronger than ours, so what strategy can I employ to have high-quality backlinks?

hipcat

Yes, it's always about quality over quantity. Post here, post there, post EVERYWHERE no longer works as well.

Find sites in your niche that are not a direct competition and get your links on there either through guest posts, offering free content, paid links, etc. It only takes a few so don't worry if you can't find many. It isn't needed.

Jatin Bansal

Obtaining backlinks could be a difficult task, but not like impossible if you are using strategies carefully and which are result driven.

Here are few tips to get dofollow backlinks for new blogs-

1. Guest Posting
2. Commenting on dofollow sites
3. Influencer Outreach
4. Enter into partnerships for link building
5. Getting links from forums
6. Create exceptional content for which you could rank and when you get ranking, a loop of getting backlinks would go on and on.

Lucifer_12

Best answer
There are some strategies you can employ to get good quality backlinks.
1. Become a Source For Reporters and Bloggers
2.. Build Links From Outdated Resources
3. Use Content Formats Proven To Generate Links
4. Publish Ultimate Guides
5. Use Branded Strategies and Techniques
6. Authority Resource Pages
7. Replicate competitors' best backlinks.
8. Research competitors' mentions.
9 Build backlinks with infographics.
10. Post "Skyscraper" Content

Traffic

I can say i just suicided a top placement on best keyword trying massive backlinks. I know it has worked in past when not trying to rank things but i will have now make it non static to get out of it. My own site not clients messing about.

JanviArora

There are different ways to get high-quality backlinks; the most effective approach depends on your business goals and objectives. Some standard methods include article submission, submitting articles to influencers or directories, paying for link baiting (link buying) services, and creating valuable content that is shared online.
It's important to remember that gaining backlinks should not be used as a substitute for good marketing practices. Quality links will only result if your website is well-designed, your copy is engaging and interesting, you have excellent SEO strategies, and you are constantly updating your content for search engines' visibility sake. Don't spam people or enter into shady affiliate deals that could lead to negative consequences.
Before starting any backlinking efforts, it is essential to research which channels would be best suited for your business goals and objectives. There are numerous tools available online that make this process much more manageable.

johanbehl

If you have built backlinks from high authority domains within your niche, they send a strong signal to Google about the quality and relevance of your site. Here are the methods to get quality backlinks:
  • Publish skyscraper content
  • Resource page link building
  • Guest blogging
  • Build backlinks with infographics
  • Broken link building
  • Business profile links
  • Replicate competitors’ best backlinks

Danlucy

There are more ways to get backlinks but for quality backlinks you need to spend times or efforts to have them or you must pay for that :)

bigbenunited

Ask To Guest Blog
Ask Your Partners/Distributors/Suppliers
Ask For Credit Where Credit Is Due
Leverage Brands And Influencers To Share Your Products Or Services
Create Engaging Visual Content
Publish Original Research
Build A Useful Free Tool
Publish Ultimate And Step By Step Guides
Use Citations
Leverage Public Relations
Mine For Broken Links

Older threads
Latest threads
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Replies
Views

Latest postsNew threads

Referral contests

Referral link for :

Sponsors

Popular tags

You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.